Anybody trying for #3?

I think I'm going to ovulate today or tomorrow...I'm having tons of super-stretchy ewcm. No positive OPK yet, though. However, I never got a positive OPK the month I conceived my twins, so I'm not too worried about that.

DH and I have been DTD every day for the past 5 days...and we will again tonight, so I have my fingers crossed!

Hi All, I am new to the forum so thought I would introduce myself as I am also TTC#3. I have 2 boys (2&4) so am kind of hoping for a girl but really just pregnant and healthy would be great!! It took a bit for the DH to come on board but now we agreed to a short TTC window of 3 months b/c his fall work/coaching schedule keeps him too busy to introduce a new baby into. Pressure is on b/c this is my second cycle.... ugh.

Although, some days (like today when I had to stop my boys multiple times from fighting each other screaming at each other like psycho's) makes me think trying for #3 isn't my best plan. haha. I wish you all the best of luck to expanding your families!!!! Come on spring time babies!!! :)

Hi All, I am new to the forum so thought I would introduce myself as I am also TTC#3. I have 2 boys (2&4) so am kind of hoping for a girl but really just pregnant and healthy would be great!! It took a bit for the DH to come on board but now we agreed to a short TTC window of 3 months b/c his fall work/coaching schedule keeps him too busy to introduce a new baby into. Pressure is on b/c this is my second cycle.... ugh.

Although, some days (like today when I had to stop my boys multiple times from fighting each other screaming at each other like psycho's) makes me think trying for #3 isn't my best plan. haha. I wish you all the best of luck to expanding your families!!!! Come on spring time babies!!! :)

Good luck! Baby dust to you! Welcome! Have you O'ed yet?

6dpo and My BBs are so sore! Omg driving in the car, just walking around, sitting down they are sore and I'm very aware they are there! I'm not sure if its because of the metformin and my hormones are finally right and this is just how my body is, or what! I'm sooooooooo tired but that's normal for me in my LP. But the sore BBs I only remember having that symptom when I was pg.... Crossing my fingers!!! I've also been really crampy.

Yep in the 2ww. Actually more like the 1ww... although it feels like forever. I think I have every preggers symptom if I think about it too hard.... haha. I guess it's thankful that my wrestling duo keep me pretty busy so I rarely get to think!!!

Yes, I wish we could know the min it happens then press a button to start af if it didn't, I HATE waiting!!!!

Welcome Saskmom!

FamilyLove that button would be awesome!!

I got the flashing smiley face on my advance CBE (which means I'm close to Ovu) I was so excited but then I read that some women have the flashing smiley for over 10days...I hope that doesn't happy to me. I took a cheapie and it was neg

My eye is twitching!!! It's been twitching all day!!!!! My sister asked if I was pregnant because her eye twitched with her 6 kids.... Hope it's a good sign lol

Hi I'm Amanda I'm trying for #3 I have 2 children from my previous marriage my boyfriend now this will be his first baby I am hoping it is soon I want a baby so bad my youngest is 5 my oldest is 7

Hi I'm Amanda I'm trying for #3 I have 2 children from my previous marriage my boyfriend now this will be his first baby I am hoping it is soon I want a baby so bad my youngest is 5 my oldest is 7

Welcome to the new girls!!

I'm back after finally feeling better! Full week of a sore throat and today I keep getting sharp pains in my pubic bone. EEEK!!! Should start my AF on Thursday so we'll see. Honestly, if nothing this month I think I am going to take a break with TTC. I'm still going to keep up with you ladies but times have been a little tough lately on the home front.

Family-it might be implantation??? I never had any blood with either of mine but never paid attention either LOL!

When is everyone supposed to have AF show? Trying to keep track of everyone heehee.

I thought I was going to die of a heat stroke today lol. I usually wear lounge pants and a spaghetti strap top to bed, air set at 72 and sleep with a comforter. Nope, not this time.

I think everything is just stress right now. I don't want to burden you guys but long story short, there are some jealousy issues that are not being handled the way they should be. Obviously, I see where I stand in this situation with my husband. So all I can do is change myself and my feelings.

Baby dust to everyone!!!

I'm due for Af on the 28th... I had a brown tinge to my cm yesterday. And back pain all day, I'm happy to say bring it on if it could mean a new addition to our family. I'm still crampy, and my back is hurting still. My BBs aren't as sore as they've been in the last few days, so that kinda makes me think af will be my end result... Hope not.

I'm so excited to be trying for baby number 3!! This will be our final baby (I think) and feeling older and wiser lol, I'm going into it with a different attitude. This is our first official month! Good luck everyone xxx

Mind if I join in?

We are trying for #3 and this will be our first month trying since my last D&C in April. Very excited but also have mixed nervous feelings!

Good luck to everyone :D

hi im trying for baby num 3, this will be our second month of trying so ive got me finhers crossed for a BFP

Third day of the flashing smiley on the digital CB I'm getting very impatient.

Welcome ladies :dust:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! BFP!!!! 9dpo!!!! Are you kidding me?! I'm in shock! I'm crying!!!! OMG!!!!! I pray this bean sticks!!! My dr gave me progestrone caps to help it to stick.... I'm in shock right now!!!! OMG!!! Lol

Yay!!!! I just had this feeling it would be your month!!! Congrats!!!

Today I have still been having those damn twitches right above my pubic bone! Cramping a little too. My bbs aren't hurting whatsoever but aren't fitting in my bras anymore! My husband even said they were huge lol. I tested yesterday afternoon but negative. I'll try testing Friday if AF doesn't show on Thursday. I guess I was probably around 8-9 dpo yesterday.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! BFP!!!! 9dpo!!!! Are you kidding me?! I'm in shock! I'm crying!!!! OMG!!!!! I pray this bean sticks!!! My dr gave me progestrone caps to help it to stick.... I'm in shock right now!!!! OMG!!! Lol

YAY!!!!! That is so awesome!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"