Anybody trying for number 5 or more????

shondra1234

Reaction score
Looking for other mommas who are or who are thinking of trying for number 5 or more??? Are you dealing with mixed emotions about what others are going or the financial impact? Any working mommas of a large family?

Hi, we've just begun TTC #4, but as a whole family (so including step children) this will hopefully be #6
We had really long discussions and asked the older children what they thought before we TTC #5 so they knew what to expect, this time we havent however.

We are a large family of his hers and ours too. All together there are six already, but two do not live with us. So, this would be our fifth in the house and our third together. How old are yours?

Myself and OH have 5 between us and would love to have a child together to complete our brood.

Good luck ladies hope you get your bfp's soon.

We have 3 11 year olds (my eldest and OH's twins there's 6wks between them), a 6 year old and MK who is 16 months.
I love the biggest family choas xx

We are ttc #5! We have decided this will be our last, we are trying for one more boy. As far as others opinions I use to really worry about but then I realized the only opinions that matter our mine, my Husbands and our kids. As long as they are happy, healthy, well cared for kids that's all that matters! I worked full time until the beginning of this year and now stay at home. Finances for us is about budgeting, we don't have a ton of extra money but we make it just fine with little luxuries here and there. For us the love and joy of our large family is well worth it! Kudos to you other large family mommies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->