Anybody ttc baby no 4

napamermaid

Reaction score
Any body ttc baby no 4?? This is our 1st month ttc and my nerves are shot already ������

We have five children between us but are ttc our third together. We have been trying for about fourteen months, this is our 16th cycle. The previous six cycles have all been chemicals so it's been tough so far but hopefully we will have some luck soon :)

It is hard ttc. Do you temp and stuff? Fingers crossed for you your journey will be significantly shorter than ours has so far

Ive started again. I did on dd and last ds. Taking ovulation tests but not positive. I drink massive amounts of water so urine could be too diluted. Had a weird 24l3 day cycle last month so not surewhats going on
How old are your kids?

Could be the water intake, but generally I have found it didn't alter them much, if anything. How many do you use each day?
Did you recently come off birth control? Could be why your cycle was weird if so. But sometimes you have an unusual cycle from time to time anyway.
Our children are 16, 12, 9, 5 & 4. How about yours?

Thats good to know re the water. No no birth control was using condoms since baby was born. Mine are dd 5 next week, ds1 3.5 and baby 11 mths
Im testing at 2.30pm and 5pm

I think I would also include first morning urine and one later in the evening too. I know fmu isn't meant to give positives, but I have had a few with fmu and also at about 9pm too. I think including an earlier and later test would be good, especially the closer to ovulation you think you are

Ill try later in the evening for definite. Ive heard not to use fmu only on those awful digi smiley faces tests. That thing drove me mad last time, never got the smiley face. Would set my mood for the day I really thought something was wrong

I haven't used the digital OPKs before, only the dipsticks. They don't advise fmu and most of the time I have had barely there lines but on occasion I have had my positives with fmu so I always test then too

On the fence about trying for #4! Currently in tww as I’m not for sure when I ov’d and we had one night with no protection in place so we’ll see!

That could be exciting!!
Loving your name rylee have had it myself since dd1 was born in 2012. We went with willow then
Good luck how many dpo are you?

Oh nice! We actually had Willow as a name on the table this last time haha

I’m not sure. I had ewcm from 10/3-10/6 with some minor cramping, but pinching ovary pains on 10/5... dtd on 10/7 so I may have missed the window, but not entirely sure as I wasn’t truly tracking.

So anywhere from 7-11dpo? 😂

Hey...!

I am TTC our fourth little one. We decided to start trying mid(ish) July this year. I'm 99% sure this will be our last. Starting to get a little frustrated. I'm still breastfeeding my youngest who is nearly 11 months and no sign of a period yet. I haven't had a period since I got pregnant with my oldest in October of 2012. I got pregnant at 12m pp after my oldest guy with my middle man. After middle man I got pregnant for a third time (loss) at 9m pp, and then directly afterwards without a period in between I got pregnant at 11m pp with my youngest bub. I expected to be ovulating by now so it is a bit discouraging.

All my children are little boys, very close in age (22m gap and 19.5m gap) and I couldn't love our family and dynamic more! Very anxious and excited to add a fourth and final sprout to our family.

Waiting to ovulate is hard.

We are a loving, happy, gentle parenting, homeschooling, open minded family of five. We love our chaotic, busy household and I am looking for likeminded people to go through this journey to baby #4 with!!

Ps. Willow was the girls name we had chosen when I was pregnant with our second son!

Hey...!

I am TTC our fourth little one. We decided to start trying mid(ish) July this year. I'm 99% sure this will be our last. Starting to get a little frustrated. I'm still breastfeeding my youngest who is nearly 11 months and no sign of a period yet. I haven't had a period since I got pregnant with my oldest in October of 2012. I got pregnant at 12m pp after my oldest guy with my middle man. After middle man I got pregnant for a third time (loss) at 9m pp, and then directly afterwards without a period in between I got pregnant at 11m pp with my youngest bub. I expected to be ovulating by now so it is a bit discouraging.

All my children are little boys, very close in age (22m gap and 19.5m gap) and I couldn't love our family and dynamic more! Very anxious and excited to add a fourth and final sprout to our family.

Waiting to ovulate is hard.

We are a loving, happy, gentle parenting, homeschooling, open minded family of five. We love our chaotic, busy household and I am looking for likeminded people to go through this journey to baby #4 with!!

Super, my 1st too have the small gap and I have to say I did find the gap hard but so good now, they play together etc. Yes this will be our final baby too if it ever happens, gets v disheartening as the months go on

Love your names x

I'm used to the gap, so I quite like it. It can be hard at times too though. More than one kid potty training, waking at night, needing you all at once. Not to mention it is super competitive between my boys. But for us it is perfect.
I find it disheartening to be waiting and trying and just having nothing happen. I don't think many psople would understand- I already have three children and they are still young and I have "plenty of time", but the feeling we are missing someone and the desire to complete our family is very real.

Napamermaid! I see your signature! Congrats!

I'm going back and forth with the idea of trying for number 4. One moment I think it's a great idea and the next I'm filled with anxiety.... Aaaa! I have a 5yo, 3.5yo and 13 month old already ��

Does TTC #6 count? I have been trying off and on for almost 3 years now.

I'm going back and forth with the idea of trying for number 4. One moment I think it's a great idea and the next I'm filled with anxiety.... Aaaa! I have a 5yo, 3.5yo and 13 month old already ��

I felt unsure if we would try for number 4 for a while after we had our third, but in the end when I picture our family it doesn't feel complete at 3.

I personally don't mind if anyone trying for further than#4 sticks around. I think there is just a general feeling that when you are trying beyond 2 or 3 kids that it is less accepted- and also it feels like a different situation.

Anyway...
I feel ao frustrated lately. I feel like my body won't cooperate. It might sound crazy to some that I have 3 children 4 and under as it is, and that my youngest is just 11m and yet I want to be pregnant so badly right now... But the feeling is real and even I didn't expect to feel this way trying for my fourth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->