Anybody unemployed & bored

babifever- that sounds stressful and amazing and rewarding. If I didn't feel strongly led to work in the public school systems to help developmentally and behaviourally challenged kids I would be doing something exactly the same- or I would actually be using my degree to work as a therapist lol.

Anyway, I have also been selling nursery decor for a few months *started before my bfp* so if any one needs custom made stuff- I'm cheap lol. That's my time consumer for now.

Littlejune could you email me some pics of your work and give me an idea of what all you do? I'm gonna have most everything custom because i still can't find a theme that i love and i have an idea. [email protected]

It's so funny, I was thinking about posting this! I'm not technically unemployed - I'm self employed. But business is slow & I spend a lot of time sitting around at home :( I enjoy scrapbooking, so that takes up some of my time.. Plus I have 2 dogs to tend to. I've just started with morning sickness, so in some ways I'm glad I'm able to be at home a lot. I was going to apply for a full time job, but DH said not to take on too much atm. I wanted to learn to crochet.. I did buy all the hooks & everything, but I've no idea where I put them! Maybe I could make a quilt for baby.

I just got a at home job yall!!!! No how do I control my potty brings, I only get (2) 15's and a 30! I'm going about every 30 minutes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->