Anybody used aspirin and duphaston

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
My dr prescribed for me aspirin and duphaston eventhough she said heartbeat was good and everything looked fine but to be on the safe side because I've had two miscarriages in the past ... one before DD and one after .. with DD my dr didn't prescribe anything and didn't see the need to but I was in a different country .. however this one suggested I should take these cause I had another miscarriage in my history now .. just wondering if anyone has used aspirin and duphaston and what was their history and how are their little ones ?? I'm such a paranoid when it comes to medicines .. set my mind at ease !

My doctor had me on low dose aspirin in my last pregnancy because of my pre-eclampsia history. I started it in second tri though. I have seen women on here before prescribed aspirin for reoccuring miscarriage before.

Also I think the other is progesterone? I haven't taken it personally but lots of women do.

Yes the second is progesterone! She told me it helps keep the pregnancy ! Well, I hope it's good for us ! I'm just not happy being on some sort of meds!

Thank u for ur reply ! Xox

I get put on low dose aspirin throughout pregnancy because of my bmi, first girl is 2.5 :) and back on it now. There is some good research behind aspirin lowering the risk of miscarriage I believe, not that I've looked into it, but if I were you I'd give it a try. If you're uncomfortable you could ask a pharmacist if they have more info? :) x

I have been told to take aspirin because of my history of miscarriages but only started last week. They said I should have been taking it all along but I've still not seen an actual doctor yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->