anybody waiting to o?

Waiting, waiting, waiting. This part of my cycle is always so boring! LOL! I am on CD7 today, so should O within the next week. Guess it's time to start getting our BD on soon.

oh godddd i HATE waiting!!!!! i cant even wait in a que if there are more than 3 people infront of me, never mind waiting to ovulate all month, and THEN waiting to test, to get a BFN!!!

ME ME ME! I'm waiting too!!! This is the most boring waits of all the waits we do in the month huh? I have another week or so til I O. When do you? :dust:

I think but dont quote me on this that i O'd today.
Got a positive opk yesterday but not today and my temp dipped quite a bit this morning.
Am new to temping and opks though so not 100% sure actually know what im doing!! Feel like you need a PHD when ttc lol

Cd8 bored and waiting lol!!! Started opk'in already it usually doesn't show anything till about cd12 though, it's so boring and crap all this waiting!! :/ good luck & lots of baby dust xxxxxxxx

Waiting here too... CD12, and had EWCM for 5 days now, but this is my first month charting, so I don't know if that's normal.

Every morning I wake up expecting my temp to be up, and it is staying LOW... so waiting, waiting, waiting.

OH asked me this morning, and I told him nada, so I guess it gives us another shot at dtd tonight, eh?

Me!! Cd 14 for me and due to O in the next few days. I hate this part of the cycle too, all the waiting and bding is very tiring lol good luck to everyone! x

I am also WAITING!!! I am only cd3 and just started clomid so its an even more nervous wait. I ov around cd15.... my husband and I always try and have fun, romantic sex instead of....come on...I'm due to ovulate :haha: But seriously I just sulk through af and then obsess over opks and try dtd as much as work permits time for. Ewcm for 5 days! Good going. DTD DTD DTD lol

I'm waiting. But I'm not doing opks or temping this cycle so I felt some pinching today so might be happening soon!!!

im waiting to o too on cd#5 started using concive plus last month but :bfn: :( going to take robittisun this month and my oh was lovely enough to suprise me with cb digi ovulation tests so will be using those too im so impatiant feels like im constantly waiting. waiting to o then waiting to see if :witch: turns up or not my life is turning into 1 long wait :sleep:

I should be ovulating tomorrow thanks to my trigger shot this morning. I hate shots but this guarantees me ovulation which I only sporadically do normally.

Good luck everyone!

It's so boring. I have 34 days cycles, so I have to wait extra long. Should ov sometime in the next week or so.

Mine used to be 28....now they are 30. And apparently clomid lengthens the LP so this month could be even longer! DOH! Things we go through!

Waiting too. Not actively trying although temping/charting. On CD 8! *sigh* no idea when O last month it was CD 23!! Month before that it was CD 12.. Pooh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->