anybody waiting to o?

I should ovulate on Friday this week, second month of testing using sticks, was relying on sort of knowing myself up to now but getting serious with this TTC lark now! Funny how when you're trying everyone else is pregnant! I found out about two more this week - and one is on the pill. Frankly, that's just not fair!! xxx

Berry go to advanced...and you will see a paper clip. Thats where you upload. Go BD girl!! GL!!!

Kel its very unfair, but you'll find most girls here dont have it that easy. Thats why there is so much support which is great. I hope ov is soon for you hun. Its good to dtd before ov too as they are fertile days and sperm can live up to 5 days in good cm! GL!!

AFM lines were getting darker then day 10 and 11....NOTHING! So now I am in terrible pain in my ovaries with no pos opk. :shrug: No idea whats going on. So I think I will be out this month as it looks like I am going to have an anovulatory cycle! Dammit!

Thank you CJSG1977 we did some BD'ing last night :) and there will be more tonight :)

Hope its not an anovulatory cycle for you!

xxx

Me! I am on Cd 12 of 27. Should O any day now. I hate this part. Almost more than the 2ww. I pray that we all get out BFP this go round!!!

219.jpg

Sorry this isnt a very good pic, but do you think its a positive opk?

I've done another one today and the line is fainter, so does that mean i had my lh surge yesterday, and can ov anytime now?

xxx

I should ovulate on Friday this week, second month of testing using sticks, was relying on sort of knowing myself up to now but getting serious with this TTC lark now! Funny how when you're trying everyone else is pregnant! I found out about two more this week - and one is on the pill. Frankly, that's just not fair!! xxx

I know right?? All three of my sisters are pregnant. (and I got off BC first!) and I just found out my BF is pregnant too! Gosh so unfair! lol

The bottom one looks like a pos hun!!!!!!! And yes ov could be today or tomorrow! Keep testing for the next 2 days...but get BD girl!!! :happydance:

Me too AJ!!!! I am CD12 and my opks were getting darker, but not much and now they are neg completely. No surge! And ov should be happening now. :cry: I am just dtd as much as I can in hope that ov has happened.

I'm waiting to ovulate too. Last month it was on cd16 and I'm only on cd5 today :-(

Kel I know what you mean. I found out a few weeks ago that my sister. And now it seems like there is a new person everyday that tells me they or their wife is pregnant. No one out side of my sisters and hubby know that we are trying. I am happy for them. But sad also that it has not happen for us yet. Maybe this will be our mth. I also should O today. Maybe we both will get out BFP soon.

Thanks for the explanation of SMEP. I didn't know that one. We BD'd CD10, 11, 12 (2 times), 13 and 14. O was on CD13. Hoping we did it right this time. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Went for my progesterone levels this morning and need to go back again on Wednesday and then Friday, too. Hoping things look promising!

You dtd more than enough sweety!!! GL!!

I am at my wits end. Clomid is screwing me up. Had 4 days of opks! And I thought it was getting lighter...top one is at 4.30 and second one is at 7.30....what do you think?? Last one is yesterdays.

Cervix is already lowering though and cm is not watery / or ewcm anymore :shrug:

Attachments

• CD16 2 L8R.jpg
    CD16 2 L8R.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm waiting to Ovulate im on CD 10... Yippee lol... Been doing OPK's and yesterdays got really dark and today its lighter :/... but ive had no EWCM just Creamy... So i really hope there go darker again, we've been BD'ing lots and lotsssss so fingers crossed i catch that eggy :) x

Hmm, CJSG1977 - I am really BAD at reading those OPKs and never got a true positive on them myself (that's why I use the CBFM - takes the guess-work out of it for me). The top one looks darkest to me and then the others look a bit lighter. Have you felt any O-like cramping or other signs? If your cervix is changing sounds like maybe you O'd already? I really don't know. But, good luck to you!!!

By my chart, and temp dip...ov is today! As long as I get my rise tomorrow....we will dtd today and tomoz to cover base. Which is 48 hours after my pos opk! So I should be in the 2ww tomorrow. So my cycle will be 3-5 days longer but I dont care as long as I ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->