Anybody want to test on Christmas with me :D ?

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

Feeling SUPER positive this month/cycle :wohoo:

AF is due between 20th and 22nd of December, so i was thinking I could test on 22nd, or wait until Christmas day, but I don't want to ruin the christmas spirit by a BFN, so still deciding on that one :)

If any of you guys are planning to test on either 20th-25 of December, let me know, we can test and share our results together.

I wish you all loaaads of babydust this Christmas x

Follow my post there's lots of ladies joining me testing for a Christmas Day baby

I plan on doing the same :) AF is also due the 20th-22nd for me, so count me in!

I'm testing Christmas eve AF due 27th. This would be an amazing Christmas gift!!

I'll be about 12dpo by the 22nd so I'll be testing then all going well!

I'm testing christmas eve or the day before :)Af is due on christmas day. Currently 3dpo :)

How are you ladies feeling??

I've been feeling like complete crap. I know its to soon for symptoms. I've felt nauseated since yesterday around lunch time any smell of food made my stomach turn. I could barely sit up long before feeling like I was going to throw up and I started running a low grade fever.

I hope you all are doing well

I know how you feel, I've been stressed and feeling like rubbish lately, especially today. I got an extremely faint BFP the other day, but got 2 BFN since, so i'm stressing. I know i said I'd test around christmas, but I couldn't wait! I'm going to take a test in a couple of hours, I find late evening pee is stronger, as I got the faint bfp with night pee.

How are you holding up? I'm 9/10DPO, what are you? xx

I know how you feel, I've been stressed and feeling like rubbish lately, especially today. I got an extremely faint BFP the other day, but got 2 BFN since, so i'm stressing. I know i said I'd test around christmas, but I couldn't wait! I'm going to take a test in a couple of hours, I find late evening pee is stronger, as I got the faint bfp with night pee.

How are you holding up? I'm 9/10DPO, what are you? xx

I hope you get a stronger BFP later when you try love.
I was a big crazy and took a test yesterday as I was only 4DPO :dohh: so of course it was BFN. I'm feeling a bit better today. Kinda crampy and still have bit of a headache. I'm hoping is all good sugns.. I think the waiting game shouldn't be to awful the rest of this week because ill have alot going on.

Only 5dpo today so I'm only experiencing the usual post ovulation signs. Waiting for an IB any day now ;) Testing on friday, I think. Will be 10dpo by then and it might show... Fx for u all!!

Ashnamber- Thank you :) oh that's totally something I would do, POAS addiction?! I'm sorry you feel that way, but it does sound promising!

LO4 - I wish you the best of luck :) xx

I hope everything with you ladies is going well. I'm wishing baby dust for you and that your faint bfp turns into a bold one soon *hugs* As for me I'm not feeling anything :/ tender nips and feeling bloated for a short bit. Other than that nothing, I hope that not having many symptoms is still considered a good thing. 3 more days to AF for me and I'm not getting any pre-cramps or discharge at all *sigh* fingers crossed! >.<

Don't lose hope! Some women don't feel anything untill after their BFP. You got plenty of time <3 good luck sweetie xx

Don't lose hope! Some women don't feel anything untill after their BFP. You got plenty of time <3 good luck sweetie xx

Thank you lovely! :hugs: I'm really hoping, I've tried everything and getting disheartened is so easy about now. If the witch does show I'll treat myself to something this time around so as not to get too in the dumps :)

That sounds good, I might do that too aha. I'm gonna take another test today hoping that something very faint does show up.. it's really early and I can't help myself! xx

I'm thinking of doing the same. AF is supposed to be in 2 days, but I'd rather know now than seeing the :witch: show up *hugs* I hope you get your BFP!

Yeah it's defo the worst way to know you're not preggers :( but if I get loads of negatives I still have it in my head thinking I am pregnant..unless the witch shows up.I took 4 tests today all neg..but they're internet cheapies and I heard that they are not reliable, will get a CB digital when and if I'm late. Hope you get your BFP too <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->