Anybody with wondfo experience? Updated test page 2!!!

meek0104

DH, DD, PUPPY & EXPECTING
Reaction score
I'm so confused. I'm not having any of my pre-o symptoms excpet for some watery cm (i did note tiny bits of clear ewcm this morning when checking internally). The test on the right is the one from this morning. Do these tests always get this dark or am i really about to ovulate? I'm only cd 11 so this would be super early for me. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20170809_062256.jpg
    20170809_062256.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 25
Mine got darker than the control. That doesn't look quite positive to me, but everyone is different. For some the line darkens but doesn't get as dark as the control. Only time will tell unfortunately. Do you temp? That can tell you when you have actually ovulated, once you get a temp rise. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I dont temp because i dont really remember to take it before i start moving around every morning and sometimes i wake up a couple hours early so i know that can throw things off. That was just more stress in ttc for me lol

This is my test from this morning. I know it isnt positive but im wondering how long it will be now since its kinda close.

Attachments

• 20170810_071106.jpg
    20170810_071106.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 21
It looks close so hopefully it won't be too long now :)

Definitely negative. Mine is always darker than the control line. But it also does get slightly darker than the early ones the day before they are positive.

Thank you ladies. I'm actually kinda glad that I should be waiting for it to be darker than the control line because the way its looking, i thought it would be positive by tonight since it's already dark. I'm not having much cm (or other pre-o symptoms for that matter) so I was worried that it might mess things up. I took a dollar tree opk and its still much lighter so I probably have a few days yet. Thanks for your eyes ladies!

Some don't always get darker than the control line. You will determine this over a couple of months as you see them darken and weaken. That doesn't look quite there yet. x

Looks like it is getting close. Keep bd'ing!!!

Thanks ladies. I still haven't gotten any tests darker than those that I posted but I'm getting some pre-o symptoms now so I am hoping I'll have a positive test in a couple of days.

Is this the positive I've been waiting for?!!!? I surely hope so.

Attachments

• 20170817_093708.jpg
    20170817_093708.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
Woohoo! Just got home so will get hubby in the bed as soon as DD is asleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs