Anybodys DH get varying sa results?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies :wave:

I guess im craving some sort of hope here.....we are ttc after a vasectomy reversal. Hubby had it reversed in sept 2010. We were lucky enough to have conceived in the december shortly after our 3m post op sa results showed a measly 1million p/ml with only 4% motility. We were told itd take years if at all.....we were incredibly lucky! :thumbup: then when our beautiful daughter was 18m i came off the pill and got pregnant 1st month. We were amazed....i sadly miscarried and we waited afew months to try again.....that was 18months ago now.....so wondering why it happened so quickly the 1st two times and not now, we booked hubby in for an sa. It came back at zero :nope: devastated beyond belief..... That was last week and now today, hubby is submitting another sample as the fertility clinic told him that 7 day abstinance was too long and coukd have affected the results......

I'm not hopeful but i was wondering if any of you lovelies have experienced inaccurate sa results and then better results later on?

Thanks in advance xxx :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"