• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anymore scans???????????

stressederic

3 kids and manic!!
Reaction score
HI just popped over!, wanted to ask my 1st 3rd tri question :blush:

I have a consultant appoint at 32 wks but wondered if anyone knows will I have a scan then or not do we get another routine scan????

Thanks for any info in advance x x

my scans were at 12 and 21 weeks, Im having a private 4d one tonight, but not due anymore nhs x

the only routine ones is 12 and 20 week scan ones.

i am having extra scans at 28 & 34 weeks but due to other reasons on previous pregnancies

Routine scans only happen around 8-14 weeks and around 20-22 weeks. On the NHS you only get two scans unless you have complications with your pregnancy.

I think routinely its just 12 and 20, though they MAY do one at 32 weeks for growth etc. I get them every 4 weeks for reassurance so have had quite alot so far, plus a private 4d one xxxxx

you may be given one at your consultant app to check position, that happened to me, it was just a quickie bedside scan :)

im having an extra one at 36weeks due to a low placenta but normally its just the 2 scans we get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"