anyoen having problems with the OPPOSITE of CONSTIPATION???

maka888

Reaction score
yep... im talking about the Big "D" diarehhea...

only when i have spicey foods... but I asked my dr, should it occur and she said as long as it's not constant(lasting 3 days or more) I wouldn't need to make an appointment. She'd want to make sure that I was holding nutrients and not dehydrated.

i drank some orange strawberry banana juice with breakfast and i tihnk that is the culprit....

At first I noticed it was "reallty easy to poop" but now its really hard, hahaha. :D

that could do it!!! I've noticed some foods just don't agree with me and they come out bad (sorry). So I wouldn't really worry unless there's blood in the stool, it lasts for more than 3days, and you have really severe cramping with it. I talked to my friends about it and they were pretty much the same, some things would give it to them and so they just learned what "not" to eat.

Not saying every once in a while I don't splurge on a spicy item, but I keep it to a minimum cause it also bothers my stomach, heartburn and indigestion seem to follow the big D... yuck!:rofl:

Teehee!!! not really... are you? im only 5 weeks tho.. symptoms are just starting really for me!

I had diarrhea throughout most of the first tri. It is now less diarrhea and still soft stools and I have more than one BM a day still. It's NORMAL (have heard of other ladies with this, it's not common per se, but not unheard of) and won't affect bubs. Just be sure you are drinking a lot of water as diarrhea can make you dehydrated. I wasn't worried as I was drinking jugs and jugs as I was very thirsty.

Im finding myself really thirsty anyways... like i crave water.. i never used to be like this!

Abnormal thirst was the first sign to crop up for me, so it's sounding good purpledahlia.

Yeah I can't touch milk or cereal it ends up coming out of both ends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->