Anyone 10/11DPO (on Feb 12th) and want to wait out the last few days together?

Tawn

New Mummy!
Reaction score
I am either 10 or 11dpo today after a TORTUROUS cycle where I thought I o'd around cd 16/17 then got tons of EWCM and glaringly positive OPKS a week later so actually probably O'd around CD 24/25 or so had to add another painfully slow week to my 3WW. Late O was probably caused by either the chemical pregnancy I had last month or being really ill around O-time and not sleeping as DD had the bug too.

So this cycle, if we didn't catch will be around 39 days when finally finished if AF comes on time of 2nd O surge and I desperately need some distraction to get me through the last 4/5 days!

I am 10/11 (most likely 10)dpo today and tested with FMU to a bfn this morning. Not feeling pregnant at all, no real symptoms which makes me feel "out" as I "KNEW" I was pregnant with all my other pregnancies way before testing as I felt it in my heavy crampy uterus.

Anyone else feeling the same and want to POAS and squint at tests and analyze symptoms or just complain about how much the TWW suck together? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"