Anyone 10dpo today wanna share symptoms?

stickyjl

Reaction score
Mine are..............

NOTHING! little sicky, no breast tenderness AT ALL! slight full feeling but could be af???

boooooooooooooooo :cry:

Hey i'm 10DPO today!! I think anyhow :wacko:

No symptoms apart from a little blood this morning which i'm hoping is implantation! When are you planning to test?

Hey i'm 10DPO today!! I think anyhow :wacko:

No symptoms apart from a little blood this morning which i'm hoping is implantation! When are you planning to test?

I got a little blood yesterday, was it fresh by any chance or brown/pink? I have been asking about this, as mine was quite red, although very skant.

I dont know about testing. probably tomorrow!!! but should hold out until thurs or friday.

Have you had any boob or nipple tenderness, as I dont x :nope:

Its creamy brown, not much of it at all but it's still there when I wipe. No cramping though. Don't worry about it being pink / red...I had IB with my last pregnancy (MC :shrug:) and it was so red I thought it was AF!

No boob tenderness but they feel a bit heavy as always around this time of the month!!

I really want to test tomorrow so I might give in...i've got a Tesco's one left over from last month and its just sitting there staring at me!!

Same with me, I have some of those cheap ones (about 4 actually)!!! and then a clear blue early one, I will save that until at least Thursday!

I think my boobs feel a tiny bit heavier, but with my Son, my nipples were sensitive, it was my first clear sign.

I shall be on the lookout for sore nipples now then!! I'm sooooo anxious to test....i'm hoping I can hold off another couple of days

i know its utter desperation isnt it! fast forward please!

Argh I gave in and tested on my lunch break!!

Posting the pic in the test gallery now...

Hi ladies, First of all - Laura!!!! I just looked at your test in the gallery & I would say that is your :bfp:so congratulations hun!!!! Xx:happydance:

I am 10 dpo today too so would like to join you if that's ok I am due :witch:tomorrow, on CD 29 Of a 29 day cycle. I tested with Ebay cheapie this morning but:bfn:

My symptoms today are:

Woke at 1am with strong pulling & cramping
woke every hour or so from 4 with very full bladder, had to go pee at 6.30 as so painful, full bladder every hoour since
tender tummy muscles,
Excess Cm with some EWCM (sorry TMI)
freqent bm(4 by 1pm!- sorry TMI)
hot & cold flushes
very tired
xxx

looks like a bfp to me laura! congratulations!

i'm 11 dpo and have very sore boobs, have a coldsore, am very tired, had lots of yellow/green cm but gone now.

tested at 9dpo but bfn.

think i might test tomorrw at 12dpo again.

Congrats Laura!
I hope some of that babydust swings our way! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

you said you didnt have many symptoms didnt you? so there is hope for me! x

Thanks ladies...i'm still not convinced its a BFP (or maybe i'm in shock?!)

Going to test again tomorrow :)

Nope no symptoms at all apart from a tiny bit of brown-ish bleeding this morning!! Baby dust to you all!!

........just made me go and test :cry: :bfn::bfn::bfn: a BIG FAT ONE! boooooooooooooooooo

i was thinking since you only just got your ib and got a positive perhaps i would too, no such luck.
i hope that doesnt mean i'm out.

i have NO symptoms, just my bleed yesterday and feel a bit sicky and hungry.

:af: is gonna get me i betcha

hey hun, i seen your pic congrats :hugs: im 11dpo with no symptoms (compared to every other month) or PMS (like i always get too) i hope i get the same outcome! :flower: xxxx

Stickyjl - sorry you got a BFN but that doesnt mean you're out!! I tested early and wasnt expecting anything so hang on in there, it's still early days!! :thumbup:

Now how to tell OH :wacko: hehe!

I know but I suppose given that I dont feel any symptoms I think I know I am out, I shouldnt of tested today though, I'm only 10 dpo. I'm so stupid!

Will he be pleased? x

Yep he will be, his little one from a previous relationship will be 6 in a few weeks so its high time he had another lol!!

Don't get disheartened by the BFN today - let me know how you get on with your next test... we could be bump buddies! :happydance:

I'm 10dpo today too hun, haven't tested but am due around the weekend (I think :S), have very sore nipples and achy bbs, creamy/pale yellow cm, or EWCM, (Sorry TMI!) feeling bit emotional, cried at a song for no reason last night?! lol. Am very tired, even though I have slept more than 8/9 hours, normally I'm okay. And very irritated at everything! Argh...don't know what to think, CP is still high and soft..I know that's not a very clear sign, but maybe the rest are?!

xxxx

Im 17dpo (if my calculations are correct) I tested on March 30th, but BFN. I was due to come on 4/2, but haven't seen AF yet. I'm scared to test again....don't want to see another BFN.

I'm 10 dpo today I think. I've had some little pinching and cramps. Not much. Emotional though. I had a bad day at work and cried about it for 2 days. That's not normal for me. Oh and today I have a horrible headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->