Anyone 11 dpo what are your symptoms?

Reaction score
I'm clueless I'm 11 dpo and too chicken to test, I don't want the heartbreak of a :bfn: I really don't have too many symptoms right now except the bloating and runny nose... CP is very high can't reach it, CM is still flowin :lol:

BB's fuller, not soar, 1 nip is peeling? weird... and they are green and vainy. So far not 1 sign of AF at all, no cramping... I did spot at 7 dpo a lil it was lt brown and stringy like and it stopped I barely caught it.. I have stayed very warm the last week... And I've had some crazy dreams but no baby dreams this round, no bleeding gums, metal taste in the mouth nothing.. :(

Not sure when to test, so I've decided to wait to see if AF is going to show on the 2nd... I have a digi but I'm holding off as long as I can... Things are different this time... I feel pregnant.. never felt like this before..

Ladies give me all your signs and symptoms before I go mad.. :lol: Post away..

Heres to a bazillion tons of baby dust and super sticky beans.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I am 10 dpo today... and with you in the craziness of it all; Here are my sympt. :

gas, headache, bloating (hurts when I bend over) and I can't get my jeans buttoned, qeasiness especially in AM and before dinner, super tired, super hungry and thirsty, coffee aversion and usually I love coffee, and weepy yesterday and today - cried about a show on tv yesterday....

I am still confused if preggo or not because I got a big fat BFN today! I will probably keep testing though the next couple of days in the morning...

good luck!!!

Helloooo, I am 10 dpo and today I have been having noticable abdominal cramps- but they are not like af- weirder. Also, I have had very light brown cm, I really hope this is ib and not af- I am not due for 2 days, and I can't recall the witch ever being early- only a day or so late. Fingers crossed! xxx

Thank you ladies for your input... I'm sooooo tired.... shew I'm wipped.. :lol: I feel so bloated and full like, it kills me to bend over as well..

Remember your NOT out till you know who shows.. FX'd we get our :bfp: soon ;)
Some Women it takes longer for a :bfp: I know one lady said it happened a week after her supposid AF date... Crossing fingers for ya hun

When is everyone testing!!

Heres what I found on Countdown to Pregnancy

Top 10 Early Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms
1. Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
2. Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
3. Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
4. Abdomen: Bloating
5. Back & Legs: Backache
6. Chest: Tender Breasts
7. Stomach: Nausea
8. Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
9. Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
10. Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full

I have ALL ofhem except the tender bbs and soar nips... LOL

Here is symptoms at 10 dpo ladies..

women on 10 days past ovulation.

1. Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion 25.1%
2. Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure 20.5%
3. Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence 19.5%
4. Abdomen: Bloating 17.7%
5. Chest: Tender Breasts 16.7%
6. Stomach: Nausea 16.2%
7. Back & Legs: Backache 16.2%
8. Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full 13.9%
9. Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples 13.2%
10. Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid 12.9%

i am 11dpo i have had sore nipple for the past couple off days and they feel warm to x x x

OMG Meee too, my right nip was raw/soar as all get out, now nothing, its peeling and very dry, the other one is fine... :lol: What the heck... :lol: :lol: My body temp has been warmer as usual as well... bbs look fuller and very vainy as well...

Any other symptoms?? I know right after I ate I swelled up like a whale (bloated), and now I'm just plain wore out "yawn" time for a cat nap ;)

I am at 12 DPO and got a BFN. I have had some strange symptoms this cycle that have not occurred before.

- I am very warm and radiate heat. This has reduced in the last couple of days.
- My teeth hurt. Not a tooth but teeth as in the entire top left of my mouth. It hurts to chew.
- I am really sleepy in the evenings and fall asleep easily but wake up in the early hours of the morning and can't go back to sleep for a couple of hours. This has occurred since 5 dpo.
- I am constipated. This is a very unusual symptom for me since I am NEVER constipated. This has however eased in the last couple of days.
- My breasts feel fuller and a tad bit sore and this is unusual for me since I never feel fuller before a period.

In addition, I have fatigue, trouble concentrating and an increased appetite the last couple of days.

I have told myself that I won't test again until the day of my missed period which would be Feb 2nd, 15 dpo.

Good luck to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->