Anyone 12 DPO???

Nsmom

Reaction score
9 DPO - light pink spotting
10 DPO - very sore lower back
11 DPO - very tired
12 DPO - temp 37c and very tired. BFN.

Anyone else with similar symptoms. Having a hard time staying positive. AF due Jan 29.

I am 12 dpo. no spotting, but lower back is achy. I have cramped almost everyday since I O'd. Cervix has been high and soft since ovulation. I haven't tested yet because I don't want to be disappointed. This TWW I'd killing me and I'm reading wayy into every little cramp and ache.. Good luck to you and baby dust your way!

Hey! I'm also 12dpo. Due on 29th but caved this morning and tested...bfn. :( Trying to not get too disheartened and will test on 29th/30th if I can hold out. This TWW drags so much.

Hi i am 13dpo today.. Tested 100 times from 7dpo and all bfn. AF like cramps starting so expecting her soon.

the only thing throwing me off is in very constipated which is unusual for me. Also boobs sore but could be normal for me.

negitive cb digi yesterday x

I've been having that weird pre period feeling today. Hoping to not see af tomorrow but I'm not feeling too optimistic. When is af due for you hopeful:)? Fingers crossed she doesn't show for us!

When do you plan on testing, nsmom?

I've been having that weird pre period feeling today. Hoping to not see af tomorrow but I'm not feeling too optimistic. When is af due for you hopeful:)? Fingers crossed she doesn't show for us!

on cm alone id say tomorrow latest Friday. I think i o'd two weeks tomorrow x

Fingers are crossed that you get your :bfp: tomorrow! Keep us posted!

I will be 12dpo tomorrow , I caved in and tested at 10dpo bfn :( testing again tomorrow and all weekend

I will be 12dpo tomorrow , I caved in and tested at 10dpo bfn :( testing again tomorrow and all weekend

Same here, caved and tested at 10dpo (which was today, for me)... bfn... gonna keep on testing.

It ain't over 'til the witch arrives! :winkwink:

That's me out! Unwelcome appearance from AF! Onto February!

12 dpo been really crampy for the last two days af due in 2 days this is my first round of clomid so really hoping this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->