Anyone 1dpo today and testing July 21/22?

apaki

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 1dpo today and I'm already tired of the tww haha! Looking for a buddy to keep me sane during this time and help me resist testing till 13dpo!

I'm 3 dpo! Already getting mad at self bc I know I'm reading too much into my "symptoms " that probably aren't even real lol. This wait sucks!

I'll join you. I had cramps last night and this morning, and a blazing positive OPK this morning so I'm 1dpo or ne'er enough there. I'm aiming to wait the full 2 weeks before testing!

I'm 3 dpo! Already getting mad at self bc I know I'm reading too much into my "symptoms " that probably aren't even real lol. This wait sucks!

Haha me too! Are you going to wait the full two weeks to test?

I'll join you. I had cramps last night and this morning, and a blazing positive OPK this morning so I'm 1dpo or ne'er enough there. I'm aiming to wait the full 2 weeks before testing!

Woohoo for the positive OPK! I want to wait too.. that way we won't have to squint at lines or wonder if a negative will turn positive :)

Joining! I am on my first cycle of Clomid, 100mg CD4-8, Positive OPK using clearblue digi 7/8, :sex: last night, lay in bed for 30 minutes post BD, used instead cup for 10 hours (overnight) immediately following BD. Been taking prenatals for months now but changed today to a better one.

Today I'm feeling ok - a little crampy still. OPK was faint line today. We also BD on CD 12 as well but no instead cup (but did lay in bed for 20 min). I'm not sure what to expect - or when to test, but I think I belong in this group?!

Im 1dpo today but i might aswell be straight up and admit theres no hope of me waiting for af to be due to test! Ha i will prob start on 16th or 17th at 8/9dpo. I feel really hopeful x

Yeah I'm sure I won't wait the whole time to test! I've been so exhausted all day today. Luckily mom was over so I could take a nap. My eyes r like burning right now being open. Again, probably totally psychosomatic!

Joining! I am on my first cycle of Clomid, 100mg CD4-8, Positive OPK using clearblue digi 7/8, :sex: last night, lay in bed for 30 minutes post BD, used instead cup for 10 hours (overnight) immediately following BD. Been taking prenatals for months now but changed today to a better one.

Today I'm feeling ok - a little crampy still. OPK was faint line today. We also BD on CD 12 as well but no instead cup (but did lay in bed for 20 min). I'm not sure what to expect - or when to test, but I think I belong in this group?!

Welcome! If you got a positive yesterday your TWW will end on the 23rd :) will you wait the full two weeks?

Im 1dpo today but i might aswell be straight up and admit theres no hope of me waiting for af to be due to test! Ha i will prob start on 16th or 17th at 8/9dpo. I feel really hopeful x

Fingers crossed for you! I hope you see a line :)

Yeah I'm sure I won't wait the whole time to test! I've been so exhausted all day today. Luckily mom was over so I could take a nap. My eyes r like burning right now being open. Again, probably totally psychosomatic!

Does sound promising though! When will you test? :) I've heard implantation usually happens around 8-9dpo

AFM, I'm still thinking the earliest I will do is 12dpo but you never know!

Welcome! If you got a positive yesterday your TWW will end on the 23rd :) will you wait the full two weeks?

I'm not sure how it works exactly, with the opk's - so thanks! I don't know if I'll wait the full two weeks but it's doubtful :winkwink:
I guess it depends on how I'm feeling along the way!

I'm not sure how it works exactly, with the opk's - so thanks! I don't know if I'll wait the full two weeks but it's doubtful :winkwink:

Keep us posted! You can download a fertility app to help keep track of days post ovulation. I use and really like fertility friend.

Keep us posted! You can download a fertility app to help keep track of days post ovulation. I use and really like fertility friend.

I have been charting on FF - had a major temp dip yesterday (minor one day before) and a spike today. I guess I'm just confused on what the opk means - it was a smiley face (digital clearblue) yesterday around 5pm, then darker line (still smiley face) around 10pm. BD 11pm, this morning it was a lighter line but still positive according to digi. I hadn't been ovulating before clomid, so this is new to me. :shrug:

In fact, here's my chart for what it's worth...lol

Attachments

• ff.png
    ff.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 7
Im useless for charts, i've never tried it but as for testing.....my 1st baby was a happy accident, wasn't ttc so didn't test until af was good and late but with ds 2 i got a pos frer at 7dpo and pos digi at 9dpo.....i also miscarried last sept at 5w4d but that pregnancy showed up at 8dpo on a superdrug own brand test so for me i feel like if im pregnant there's a good chance of it showing up at that time. I probably just implanted early those times, i wouldn't lose hope that early on but i will chance my luck!

The last time I was pregnant I was tired of spending so much on pregnancy tests so I bought one at Walmart for 88 cents lol turned out it showed a positive sooner than the ones that were $15! So I stocked up on the cheap ones so that I can test frequently lol I'll probably do it next week just because I have so many tests!

The last time I was pregnant I was tired of spending so much on pregnancy tests so I bought one at Walmart for 88 cents lol turned out it showed a positive sooner than the ones that were $15! So I stocked up on the cheap ones so that I can test frequently lol I'll probably do it next week just because I have so many tests!

Haha! I have some internet cheapies lying around too! And planning to get some of the digis from Amazon. They are cheaper there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->