Anyone 1dpo today and testing July 21/22?

My temp keeps dropping (but still above coverline, so that's good)....I caved and took a test today (Wal-mart cheapy) and of course it was :bfn: but it satisfied my curiosity and I'll be waiting for at least Sunday now.

My temp keeps dropping (but still above coverline, so that's good)....I caved and took a test today (Wal-mart cheapy) and of course it was :bfn: but it satisfied my curiosity and I'll be waiting for at least Sunday now.

Hi, as far as they are above coverline you should be fine. I read somewhere about it while looking for my erratic pattern today.
Mine are down to almost lowest point today. So, I am just gonna give up this cycle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-17-15-07-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-15-07-46.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
Caved and tested with cheapies.. got bfns both 8&9dpo. Sigh :( going to just wait for AF now and test IF she is late.

I'm 11 dpo and af is due 15 dpo. Is it still normal to be getting bfns? Starting to get bummed :(

I'm 11 dpo and af is due 15 dpo. Is it still normal to be getting bfns? Starting to get bummed :(

I just had a friend tell me she got a bfp only two days after missing AF. Maybe take a testing break? :)

Agree with apaki, wait few more days and test. I know it's hard not to but, will save you disappointment.

I'll try my hardest lol

I'm in the same boat. Got bfns 8&9dpo so now I'm just waiting till the day after af is due. I'll find out either way. :) it was too disappointing waiting for a line and getting nothing

I just had a friend tell me she got a bfp only two days after missing AF. Maybe take a testing break? :)

When I was pregnant with my dd I tested at 11dpo and got a BFN. I waited until 15dpo and it was positive. There's still a chance. :)

So... I couldn't resist and tested. Wasn't even FMU I think I'd peed about 2-3 hours earlier and...

Attachments

• 10DPO.jpg
    10DPO.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 14
Omggggg!! Hooray!!!! I am 9dpo today (not sure why my ticker shows 10?) and got another :bfn: so that gives me hope! I'm SO happy for you!!

Omggggg!! Hooray!!!! I am 9dpo today (not sure why my ticker shows 10?) and got another :bfn: so that gives me hope! I'm SO happy for you!!

With my last pregnancy I think I got a bfn even at 10dpo. Then tested when AF didn't show.. So you're definitely not out. :)

Congrats, Apaki. That gives me hope too. I don't even know why I'm that disappointed that I got a BFN this morning at just 8dpo!

Congrats, Apaki. That gives me hope too. I don't even know why I'm that disappointed that I got a BFN this morning at just 8dpo!

Keep testing! 8dpo is early!

I know, and I'm not even sure why I did it, after promising myself I'd wait until at least 10dpo, if not longer. Wishful thinking I suppose. Anyway, I'm not testing today so I will at least get to 10dpo before trying again!

Keep testing! 8dpo is early!

I know, and I'm not even sure why I did it, after promising myself I'd wait until at least 10dpo, if not longer. Wishful thinking I suppose. Anyway, I'm not testing today so I will at least get to 10dpo before trying again!

I had committed to not testing till after AF is due! But those cheap tests make it so tempting!

I think you're right, Apaki. The cheapest tests I had when trying for my first were £2 each so I didn't want to waste those. Now that I have a load of ICs, it's so easy to test even when you know there's no chance of anything showing up!

Well 13 dpo, still bfn, and I'm starting to get af cramps. Guess I'm out :( ugh this was terrible, I can't believe I went through this for 8 months last time :( good luck ladies, maybe I'll see some of u again next month!

Well 13 dpo, still bfn, and I'm starting to get af cramps. Guess I'm out :( ugh this was terrible, I can't believe I went through this for 8 months last time :( good luck ladies, maybe I'll see some of u again next month!

I am so sorry to hear that. Are you sure they are af cramps?

I am so sorry to hear that. Are you sure they are af cramps?

Yep af started this afternoon, two days early. Booooo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"