anyone 2/3 dpo?

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey

I get soo bored and impatient during the tww hehe so does anyone wana join me in my anxious wait lol ?

i do hee hee! im ovulating about now :) oh at work grrr! im due to test in 15 days i think my ticker says...how about u hun? hows u and bonnie anyway? x

Hey! I'm due to test on 4th Jan - I think i'm around 3 dpo but this is my first month ttc so i'm a little unsure about everything - I'm not sure when I ovulated. I've had cramps from Saturday night and still have them now, and i've no idea what they could be (too long for ov cramps, too early for implantation cramps). I had cramping and scares with my daughter (now 4 yrs) because I have problems with hormones etc - and I had a mmc before her. Have any of you ladies ever had anything like this? How are you feeling right now?

Anyways, it's probably just my mind making things up. I'm so excited / impatient / scared right now.

think i'm 2dpo it funny but i'm hardly thinking about it this month, not sure how long that will last when we get nearer af time lol! I'm due af 31st to 2nd

xx

Hiya

I'm 3 DPO today - hate the tww (or two and a half in my case due to longer LP!!!)

Due af around 6th January

Ellena

Hey,
i am on the tww. 4dpo at the moment. Hate it!! am Symptom spotting but dont have anything concrete. I thought the run up to Christmas would take my mind off it. But then i have just been made redundant so I guess I have nothing better to do.
So what are your stories ladies.

Mine- I am 36 and Dh is 37. We would have been ttc for about a year now- though the first 8-9 months we were NTNP. Well it worked and I got a BFP in August- Unfortunately it was an Ectopic in my right tube which was removed along with the pregnancy back in Sept. We were advised to wait three months to try and so here we are. I am using the CBFM, BBT and CM as indicators, though all the more I use the more confused I get.

have a look at my charting below

comments on my BBT will be welcomed!
https://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/104907?personal_page_id=863234

I'm due to test on the 5th. I am very impatient and am hoping to make it until the 5th before testing. This is my first month trying, so not sure what to expect. I really don't want to symptom spot or get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->