Anyone 26+4 or thereabouts - movement?

JadeyB

Mummy of 2 (1 Angel baby)
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Sorry to ask about movement again! I'm just wondering if any of you are still getting quiet spells at this gestation. He has been a wriggly little monster for the last couple of weeks but he has been quiet the last couple of days.

I still get some movement - I could probably count 10 movments so far today but it is a lot more subtle.

I think that he is probably just having a growth spurt as I have had a couple of hungry stretchy pain days.

I'm sure everything is fine, but just to put my mind at rest. Anyone in the same boat?

xxxxx

Our little man seems pretty much the same hunny :hugs: xxx

i never felt her since 5 oclock last night and i barely slept last night. kept prodding to see if any response. eventually at half five this morning i had a bit of chocolate and lay down and after 15 mins she started moving and has moved all day. i think it must be common hun xx

Thanks girls - makes me feel better than I am not alone. I will see what kind of morning I have tomorrow.

xxx

I have heard that there can be a lot less movement when they have a growth spurt. My little one is a VERY active baby but does have 'quiet' days.

Omg, that is so random!!!! I posted exactly the same thing today!!!! I am also 26 weeks 4 days and the last week she has been all over the show having a little rave in there yet the past 2 days she has gone quieter and more subtle!!!x

Omg, that is so random!!!! I posted exactly the same thing today!!!! I am also 26 weeks 4 days and the last week she has been all over the show having a little rave in there yet the past 2 days she has gone quieter and more subtle!!!x

How bizarre!! I reckon its a growth spurt that happens at 26+4 :haha:

I've just noticed your ticker. Does than mean I go up a box tomorrow - how exciting!

xxx

It must definately be a growth spurt!!! :) yep u will go up a box tomoz.... one step closer!!!! Very exciting!!!!

yep definatley weird, i went through this yesterday at 26 plus 3 and hes still a little quieter than usual! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->