Anyone 3dpo?

Sore boobs are back along with short bursts of nausea and cramping.... So confused, think I'm going to just do an ic tomorrow/tues and if nothing will wait until fri when I'm due... Wish my cycle was shorter-30 days feels like FOREVER

That's awesome! I'm 5dpo today. So crazy excited but idk, not feeling too confident. I was feeling really confident earlier in the week, but all of the symptoms I was having have subsided now. I'm hoping that we will have a nice valentines day gift. FF scored me "good" when analyzing BD with OD. Are you feeling any symptoms?

I got a 'high' score but still not feeling very hopeful for some reason! I've had a horrendous cold since 1dpo so I've been putting most of the things I've been feeling down to that. I did have some twinges yesterday and I've had some shooting pains through my boobs. Don't know if I'm still a bit early for symptoms though. I hate the wait!

Sore boobs are back along with short bursts of nausea and cramping.... So confused, think I'm going to just do an ic tomorrow/tues and if nothing will wait until fri when I'm due... Wish my cycle was shorter-30 days feels like FOREVER

Sounds good hun
Shame ur cycle is long tho
I've had cramps thro the night and this am
Test tomorrow am !

Pips wishing u the best on ur test. This is going to be exciting.

I shall test tomorrow but think chances are slim at 11dpo... Even if I were pregnant, which I just don't feel the same as with my little girl.

I think I'm going a bit symptom spotting mad now ... my cold is starting to clear up but I'm still feeling terrible and so I'm starting to wonder if my symptoms are totally seperate from the cold.

Here's my list:
1dpo - 7dpo: Bad cold. Increase in CM
2 dpo - 3dpo: Foot cramps that kept me up most of the night both nights. No particular reason I can think of for them.
4dpo: Exhausted. Fell asleep at 7.20pm and slept though my alarm for 12 hours.
4dpo-7dpo: Nauseous and very dizzy. Constantly feel like the room is spinning.
6dpo: Cramping. Very irritable. As bad as PMS
7dpo: Woke up feeling hungover (haven't drank since we started ttc). Headache. Twinges. Very sharp stabbing pain in my cervix which made me scream out loud. Shooting pain in boobs.

Probably mostly cold related. Especially as they were so early. Hate getting my hopes up!

I shall test tomorrow but think chances are slim at 11dpo... Even if I were pregnant, which I just don't feel the same as with my little girl.
I don't think they are ever the same hun
Stil plenty of time
I've had 2 and this one and all different

I think I'm going a bit symptom spotting mad now ... my cold is starting to clear up but I'm still feeling terrible and so I'm starting to wonder if my symptoms are totally seperate from the cold.

Here's my list:
1dpo - 7dpo: Bad cold. Increase in CM
2 dpo - 3dpo: Foot cramps that kept me up most of the night both nights. No particular reason I can think of for them.
4dpo: Exhausted. Fell asleep at 7.20pm and slept though my alarm for 12 hours.
4dpo-7dpo: Nauseous and very dizzy. Constantly feel like the room is spinning.
6dpo: Cramping. Very irritable. As bad as PMS
7dpo: Woke up feeling hungover (haven't drank since we started ttc). Headache. Twinges. Very sharp stabbing pain in my cervix which made me scream out loud. Shooting pain in boobs.

Probably mostly cold related. Especially as they were so early. Hate getting my hopes up!

Cara those are great symptoms
I'll share mine in a bit
I've had a stuffy head . Drippy nose for no reason lol n tired beyond tired x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel