anyone 4+5 today?

knightowl82

Very newly pregnant!!
Reaction score
Is anyone else 4 weeks 5 days today due around april 24ish 2010? just looking for people due around the same time as me:happydance:

im APRIL 27th :)
cant waaaaaaaaaaait.

:)

xxx

hey I'm 4 weeks + 5 days! I am due 25th April. My third baby. Very excited about it. I just want to see the bump growing and looking forward to the scan! So Congratulations and welcome to the site. How you feeling about it all?

I don't know about you chicks, but i am so freaking excited!!!!! at the same time so freaking worried!!! it's like the best and the worst feelings all combined....my FDH just tells me to relax and that everything's fine..but I am a worrier...it's just how i am...and until i see little Roo's heartbeat, i'm gonna be a nervous wreck! and i told him all that this morning in a flurry of tears and runny nose and shouting...gotta love the hormones...:wacko:

Same here Knighowl..
to be honest with you.. i think for me it hasnt even actually sunk in yet. I kind of keep expecting the witch to show up.. even though i have had 2 CLEAR BFP's... its just SO unreal.. i never thought it would happen.. and i cant seem to get it in my head :)
Im SO excited, just still over the moon.
The worst thing for me is that DH and I are keeping it as our little secret.. omg thats the HARDEST thing in the WHOLE world. We agreed we wouldnt tell anyone until the 1st tri is over.
I have to force myself to talk about really boring things when really all i want to yell from the roof tops is that im pregnant...lol..
i cant wait for mid October to arrive when i can announce it.. :happydance:
Fingers crossed everything goes well for ALL of us. :)

xxxxxxxx

I don't know about you chicks, but i am so freaking excited!!!!! at the same time so freaking worried!!! it's like the best and the worst feelings all combined....my FDH just tells me to relax and that everything's fine..but I am a worrier...it's just how i am...and until i see little Roo's heartbeat, i'm gonna be a nervous wreck! and i told him all that this morning in a flurry of tears and runny nose and shouting...gotta love the hormones...:wacko:

I've never wanted time to pass more quickly!! Very excited, it's our first and I'm just desperate to get out of the first trimester and calm down the worrying a little

I'm 4+5 aswell. From my dates (last af) I thought I was due on 25th April, but my MIL reckons she worked it out as the 24th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->