Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

poutie

Reaction score
This 2ww has got me feeling sooo anxious and impatient!!!

My husband had a vasectomy 2 months ago and at the last minute we decided to try and get pregnant with hopes that there *might* still be some swimmers left... So we'll see! I have a funny feeling... but I also don't quite trust it! So without further ado, here are my symptoms up until today!

On O day: Had about a 10 minute period where I felt extremely dizzy! Never had this happen before...

1dpo: Slight twinges on my right side, bouts of thick, stringy, white CM

2dpo: Twinges in uterus and on right side, bouts of thick, stringy, white CM, headache in the afternoon

3dpo: Swollen feeling in vagina and throbbing stabbing pain that lasted about an hour (not terribly painful, but uncomfortable!) Not much CM. Very tired, twinges throughout the day. Strange unexplained stitch on both sides of abdomen. Around 7:30 pm I had a strong pinching feeling directly in the center of my uterus that actually made me say "ow!" lol.

4dpo: Woke up with horrible gas! Mild cramps that lasted about an hour. Lots of twinges! Slight pinching pain on right side. Creamy, lotiony CM.

Share your symptoms and let's wait this out together! :)

Wow, good luck to you! Your symptoms sound promising!!! I'm 4dpo as well... let's see... I can't say I've had any noticeable symptoms so far... just some mild cramping. Today I've had a "full" feeling in my abdomen and that's about it! I'll keep updating every day!

Good luck to you too Melissa_M!! Do you know when you plan on testing?

I haven't quite decided yet.... I'm going to try and wait till 11dpo I think.... last time I was pregnant I tested at 10dpo and it was negative and got me down. You?

Oh I forgot a symptom.... last night I had a crazy/vivid dream!!!

I think I'll wait til 12 dpo.... I hope I can have willpower and not give in sooner! I'm really nervous about getting a bfn! I got a bfp at 8 dpo with my daughter but with my son it took until 14 dpo.

Ohh I have been having really vivid dreams too! Ever since 2 dpo! Baby dust to us!!!

I'm about 5dpo so only a day ahead! I could be 6dpo, as I'm not 100% when I ovulated. It was anywhere from 21st-23rd, so I'm just going by my period tracker which says 23rd. Past two days I've had weird mucus plug like CM (like snot, so gross haha) but today so far it's just creamy discharge. Have had a bit of other symptoms but they are minor. Hopefully it's a good sign! I plan to test in 5 days (10dpo-ish), which will be about 3 days before my AF is roughly due going by my average cycles. Sucks having an irregular cycle since having my son, before him I had clockwork 28 day cycles, and 2 years later my body is still messed haha. No doubt it will probably be too early but I'm anxious and so is my partner!

Good luck Blair!!

Tonight I felt like really sharp pains that seemed to be coming from my uterus. They lasted for a couple minutes and then were gone. My first thought was maybe implantation but that seems way too early? Unless I'm wrong about my ov date?

This is a really important cycle for me I had lap done in June last month didn't work out but I have high hopes for this one, I wish I wasn't so excited because my likely hood of getting BFP is so slim but i'm due to O on friday and already just dying for it to be testing time :/

Hi Blairxo! Thanks for sharing your symptoms!

It sounds very hopeful for you!! Have you ever had mucous plug discharge after O before? That definitely sounds pregnancy related to me! My cycles have changed too after having my daughter but they are much shorter now. I ovulate around cd10 or 11 usually now! I feel like I just end my period and already have O pains right after lol! I am sooooo anxious too!!! I feel like the days are dragging on! I forgot to add earlier another symptom I'm having is breaking out like crazy! Which is not normal for me between O and my period.

Melissa that sounds exactly like what I had last night! It only lasted a few seconds and it happened when I put my feet up on the couch. I wonder if implantation could happen this early? I've read it can happen as early as 3dpo but it's rare.

I had some more minor cramps this evening.
I'll update more tomorrow!

Good luck to you babyvaughan! I hope you get your bfp this month!!! What is a lap btw? I apologize for my ignorance! :dohh:

Laparoscopy surgery, it was to see if I had endometriosis which I didn't have but I had lots and lots of really bad scarring some was removed but sadly they had to stop or I would have bled to much :( But he fixed my uterus and tube so I should be able to conceive if it hasn't grown back already. I'm due to O Thursday I had my days mixed up! Hoping we can get it this month it would be the highlight of my life!

3dpo here x
My uterus feels like it's contracting some moments into the day.

GL!! When do you ladies plan on testing?

That would be really interesting if we both felt implantation!!!

Laparoscopy surgery, it was to see if I had endometriosis which I didn't have but I had lots and lots of really bad scarring some was removed but sadly they had to stop or I would have bled to much :( But he fixed my uterus and tube so I should be able to conceive if it hasn't grown back already. I'm due to O Thursday I had my days mixed up! Hoping we can get it this month it would be the highlight of my life!

Oh my goodness that sounds kind of frightening! I'm so glad everything turned out okay! :hugs: Is it scar tissue that might grow back? Ohh I hope you O on thursday, the sooner the better!! :dust:

Hi sharnw! :flower: I was thinking I'd test at 12dpo but I highly doubt I will be able to hold out that long lol so I'll probably try 9dpo! Might be a little early but this waiting game has my going nuts :wacko: My husband laughs at how much I'm on the internet researching every little ache and pain I have to see if it might mean something! When do you plan on testing?

Today I haven't really had any symptoms, yet anyway! :( Lol it's funny how I'm hoping to have something uncomfortable happen!

haha ya I know what you mean! I'm having some light AF-type cramps right now. Another weird/vivid dream last night.

I started having some af type cramps a little while ago too! Very mild though. Have you ever had cramps after O before? I can't say I have. I hope this is a good sign for us!! I'm actually having a pinching feeling on my right side again, it's off and on though.... Maybe implantation?! It even radiates to my hip joint.

I have had cramps during two week wait - when I was pregnant :)
But I've only had 4 AFs in the past 5 years so I don't really remember the symptoms leading up to AF haha

Oh yay that's a really good sign!!! Wow only 5 af's? In a way that's probably nice, I hate af lol! But when you're ttc it's probably frustrating!

I don't remember having cramps with my last pregnancies, but with my daughter I just knew I was pregnant. With my son, I wasn't expecting to get pregnant so I wasn't paying any attention to anything!

haha only having 4 AFs is a good thing haha my cycles are/were regular I only have had so few because of pregnancy/breastfeeding. I got pregnant with DD1 in 2009 had her in 2010... breastfed until I got pregnant with DD2 in 2011 (no period in between)... then I had DD2 in 2012 and BF her for six months... that's when I had 4 periods from Sept-Dec 2012, then I got pregnant with DD3 and I haven't had a period yet since I stopped breastfeeding her a few weeks ago... and hopefully I won't get one at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->