• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone 5DPO??? Hate this symptom spotting - driving me nuts lol

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm currently 5DPO today my AF is due on sat 27th, been symptom spotting since 1DPO hehehe :) anyone else testing around that time? I've stocked up on the cheapie preg tests, hopefully Going to start testing from 7DPO with FMU till my AF is due, here are my symptom spottings....
1DPO - nothing apart from ovary twinges (from O)
2DPO - just dry mouth (like I've got an hangover, I didn't tho lol)
3DPO - gassy today, yellow tinge & cream discharge & strong pee
4DPO - more cramping and twinges in both ovaries especially the left
5DPO - cramping still but more like a tugging pressure feel, my tummy is very tender aswel (like I've done 100 sit ups), more cream & yellow tinge discharge, had a power nap and horrible blood kinda taste in my mouth (gross), that's it really must say sorry tmi but had soft stools since ovulation especially every morning when I wake which is unusual as I normally go 3-4 times a week but it's been every morning hence probs all the wind I'm having lol, anyone have similar ones for 5DPO, so can't wait to taste.... Thanks for reading :) xx p.s today is my 6th day of dark ovulation tests they don't seem to be getting any lighter, not sure as to why tho lol xx

I'm close....3dpo. I try not to chart symptoms because I get different ones every month and then nothing. It's so frustrating.

Hi there! I'm 5dpo today. Not really had any symptoms - just bloating, gassiness and constipation which I have put down to IBS :blush:

Think maybe I'm getting a little carried away then lol, the main one for me is cramps but there not like period cramps they so different it's hard to explain, when do you both plan on testing? Xx

I've not had any cramps yet - usually get AF cramps in the TWW so they are probably on their way soon!

I was planning on waiting till 10dpo but fighting with myself to stop thinking of testing earlier to relieve the boredom :wacko:

I am going to try to wait to test until the 28th. I am also having some cramping today.

I drove myself crazy :wacko: a couple months ago with the symptoms and tracking them in my phone app. When AF came I cried. Was super bummed out. I took 4 tests that month because I was SURE they were wrong. Had to make myself stop thinking about this cramp or that weird twinge I felt in my boob...EVERYTHING meant pregnancy.

I know it's so hard we get carried away then bam the witch hits us smack bang on the face, I've had plenty of months like that Hun thinking no this is the month then she appears from no where, I'm not really getting my hopes up this month as I've tried lots of new things, also it's my first month of spotting symptoms properly, using ovulation sticks & also clear blue digi ones, so I was well chuffed when I actually discovered I was ovulating as I think that's where I go wrong in my personal opinion so the day I got the solid smiley think I walked round with a smile on my face lol hehehe. Also this is my 1st month of taking soy isoflavones & conception support, I'm actually looking forward to starting my tempts next month too, it's quiet cool starting to get the hang of how your body actually works, I just always guessed ovulation, this month I discovered I actually ovulate spot (majority of the time I do) but because I just think it's early AF or my pcos playing up we never ever DTD when I spot I wait till after, but few days before I got my flashing face I actually spotted brown & pink so I think that's my way of my body letting me know ovulation will happen soon, so was quiet cool to notice that :)
Think I will wait & see will probs do my first ic on 8dpo day before my AF x wish you very good luck tho, fingers crossed we get BFP ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"