Anyone a single mom?

Skywalker

Reaction score
I'm not currently but it's possible in the future I may be. Just looking to hear some stories/reassurance and share some hugs with single moms? :hugs:

Not any more but my ex left me with girls when they were 2 & 3... I was on my own for 6 years... It is tough but very satisfying...! Friend of mine was a single mum from start and i know she preferred it that way! Whatever happens you will be fine x

I'm not, but I have 2 friends who were single mums by choice. They are fantastic parents. I agree with above - whatever happens you and LO will be fine. You need to do what is best for you and LO.

I left my ex husband when my girls were 1.5 and 6 months. Best decision I ever made. We had some struggles and money was always very tight but I worked hard to get to a place where I knew the girls were safe and happy and eventually met my current fiancé and life couldn't be better.

I'm single and my baby girl is now 4.5 months. Its just me and baby 24/7, but I love it! I actually don't find it all that hard, but I've always been single and used to doing things on my own. Plus I'm lucky in that I don't have to work outside the home and I know that makes it easier. If you do end up single with this baby, I know you'll do just fine!

My mom was a single mom. She has 3 girls. We are a very close family. Always happy, always had what we needed. And still to this day we are all close. My mom and I hang out every day.

Thank you all for your posts! They make me feel so much better and stronger and more positive about doing this single, if I have to <3 :hugs:

Me! :) Ive been a single mum now for nearly 4 years and am about to do it all over again pm me if you ever need to chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->