Anyone able to find the old FRER

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
So, I absolutely hate the new FRER.. they just suck.. the shape and all.. makes it almost impossible to get a picture too. I have been getting faint lines for a few days and they just aren't getting darker like they did on the old FRER. Anyways, has anyone been able to find the old style FRER anymore? Online or in any stores? I can't find them anywhere.

I can't find them :( if you do let me know. I have checked Walmart, Jewel and Walgreens with no luck.

I have looked at walmart, CVS, and walgreens. Even took all of them off the shelf to look in the back.. no luck. I went to the walgreens website and the picture they have for the 3 pack is the box of the old style but I would be afraid to order them and have them be the new ones!

I just looked online at it says they currently have them on sale at meijer, shows the picture of the old style ones but like you said don't what they will have in store.

I got some at walmart..wierd hmm I'm in fl and they have them

they have them everywhere here in Canada but I have to say there is something different almost wrong with the walmart ones. They color seems EXTRA bright white in the window where as every other store that sells them have a very slight off white color. I HATE the warmart ones and always regret buying. I'm actually going to give them a call to see whats up and why the warmart ones seems slightly different.

You guys are lucky you can still find them! I can't even find the Answer brand ones either. They are made by the same company as FR and its like when they stopped making the old style they pulled the Answer ones too.

Well, assuming your Canadian Walmart is about the same as the one I work in, I would say it's because they're stored in extreme hot and cold conditions. :growlmad: The company is at a point that they don't care if their employees work in really cold conditions and hot conditions where temps sometime exceed 30-40 degrees celcius. Most products, especially consumables, aren't to be stored in places where the temperatures are often extreme or it could damage them or make them not work as well as they should. And from what I heard, it's not just my Walmart that's like this. People have told me that Walmarts around Canada are all like that. So it could be why you think the Walmart tests aren't as good.

They just don't care anymore :nope: And it's frustrating for me as I'll be working in super cold conditions soon while being pregnant. Great.

You guys are lucky you can still find them! I can't even find the Answer brand ones either. They are made by the same company as FR and its like when they stopped making the old style they pulled the Answer ones too.

I looked for answer as well and no luck! And I have checked several walmarts in the area no old frer :wacko:

If it helps, I've heard of people ordering the old FRERs online.

I don't understand.. there was nothing wrong with the old style or the Answer ones! They still have the old style in the FR Rapid Results but I have heard that they have a super high sensitivity and don't pick up until like 100 mIU. They also have the old style in the combo pack with the regular test and the digi... but I know the digi doesn't work until much later on.

If it helps, I've heard of people ordering the old FRERs online.

I have found them a couple places online with the old style in the picture but like I said previously I would be afraid to order them and have the new style arrive!

Okay. If anything, I'm sure you could complain and say you didn't order that one. That you wanted the one that was shown in the picture. More or less say it was false advertising.

I found them in 2 and 3 packs at Target! :) I had already gotten my BFP with the new ones, so I didn't buy more. They had a lot though!

Okay. If anything, I'm sure you could complain and say you didn't order that one. That you wanted the one that was shown in the picture. More or less say it was false advertising.

Thats true!

I found them in 2 and 3 packs at Target! :) I had already gotten my BFP with the new ones, so I didn't buy more. They had a lot though!

Ugh! To bad the nearest Target to me is about 30 minutes away!

We still have the old ones in New Zealand, but we are usually behind when it comes to a product update.

Yay I found some! Went to Walmart and they had two packages of them! They are the packages of 3 but o well I'll pay the extra money for the better ones! I only got one box... maybe the other box will still be there next week, they were all the way in the back. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->