Anyone alone while DH out with friends?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Waiting2Grow, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Waiting2Grow

Waiting2Grow Well-Known Member

Anyone else? DH is out with friends at a ballgame while im at home with LO. I thi k its just my hormones, i know i shouldnt care, but for some reason i do. Same thing last friday night, he does get hime early around 10:30. I guess i just wish he would offer to watch LO while i went outto eat with friends. Not to mention hes not working right niw, so i dont feel that we should be wasting ANY money. Is it just me or is everything stressful as a new mom?

2. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDee I know it all.. ask me!

Wow..sorry no one answered this.

Yes, I think he should at least offer to give you a break.... even if it doesn't happen. I also think he needs to think about the money he is wasting.

I don't think you're out of line at all.

3. sweetpea8

sweetpea8 Well-Known Member

Why don't you suggest he returns the favour? I must admit I feel resentful everytime oh disappears to the gym for a mamouth session and I've not yet got a shower!
    H ugsxxx

4. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

Why don't u ask him to look after lo why u go out? Instead just presuming he would know you want a few hours off

5. lau86

lau86 Well-Known Member

Hes not at the moment but last night he let it slip he'd bought tickets to see Paul McCartney at fifty quid (plus booking fee, transport and drinks), it's gonna be the night before his Christmas party which is an overnight stay in a hotel. So he will have had 2 overnights away since lo was born 10 weeks ago and has been out without staying too. He works away sometimes which I know is not his fault but I think it's just rude to stay away at the weekends too cos that's the only time I get help at night plus we can't afford it! Luckily ds sleeps quite well. Men!!

6. NewMummyx

NewMummyx mummy to 1 and WTT

Your LO is a newborn and your hormones are still everywhere, what is he playing at?
    Id also ask him to look after LO while you go get your nails done or something, see how he likes it :thumbup:

7. starlight2801

starlight2801 Well-Known Member

My DH is away with friends this weekend after being away with work all week. I wasn't so keen on the idea of him going but so far me and LO are having a fun time together :)

8. Kasia

Kasia Well-Known Member

My dh is out a lot:( got home @ 5am asked if I want him to take the baby. Yeah that would be GREAT if u were sober!! Asshole