Anyone already waiting for August?

mwah_xx

Reaction score
We are currently ttc#2 and it's driving me crazy already!

Looks like I'm out this month and just waiting for :witch: to arrive! Guess I can't be as lucky as when we had DS when it just took a month. Sigh!

Tested this morning and :bfn: and I'm on cd33 so I think I can say I'm out.

This month I'm going to use some ovulation tests but not stress too much about it we've only really been ttc for a month!! And we have a holiday so some lovely stress free bd time ahead!!

Anyone else waiting to test in August now?!xx

:hi: I'm ttc baby 2 and waiting for August too. Currently 12dpo and very stark white bfn :( I'm waiting for the August testing thread to get started. Unless there already is a thread.. I cant find it anywhere lol x
:dust: I hope you get pregnant in August!! :bfp:

i think i am already too!! lol, currently 16dpo - some symptoms but still BFN :( just waiting for her to come now so we can concentrate on August! what a pain!!

Baby dust to you both!! xxx

Thanks ladies!!!

Still nothing here cd38, stark white :bfn: and no :witch: and a sick toddler to top it all off!

August will be our month, fingers crossed and baby dust!!!xxx

I'm starting to look ahead to August now too. I'm with you sharnw, stark white bfn at 12dpo...makes me feel pretty out for July.

Sorry about your sick toddler mwah, I hope august is your month!

Looking to August as well, as I am 16dpo with BFN. Onward and upward . . . that's what I need to say to DH's little fellas.

Looking to August as well, as I am 16dpo with BFN. Onward and upward . . . that's what I need to say to DH's little fellas.

Ha I love this - maybe some pre baby dance shouting at them, my dh would think I've gone mad, shouting at his balls!!!

Thanks, sick toddler will hopefully feel better soon poor little man!!

My plan for august use opks.....my plan for July.....work out how to use the damn things when AF finally rears her head!!!!xx

Ohh hope your LO gets better soon x

We're having April babies everyone :) let's go ladies :dust:

And April is a great month for a birthday! Bi up for the august bfp "massive" then!!! Whoop whoop!

Its official! Cd1 here! Testing August 5. Hoping to Ov on cd 14. Lol Not likely though :dohh:

Good luck sharnw.....cd40 here, sigh! Hope I manage to test in August!!!!

Mwah, do you know when you O'd so you know when af is due? I'm coming off a long cycle as well, CD 46 today ugh. But af is expected tomorrow for me.

Sharnw, fx for your new cycle! When do you typically O? I wish I would O on CD14 as well, haha!

Mwah, do you know when you O'd so you know when af is due? I'm coming off a long cycle as well, CD 46 today ugh. But af is expected tomorrow for me.

Sharnw, fx for your new cycle! When do you typically O? I wish I would O on CD14 as well, haha!

I have no idea!!! Taking opks next cycle and seeing my obgyn on Monday (gotta love private healthcare!)

Does anyone temp?! How does that work??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->