Anyone Anxious About 12wk Scan?

smitsusan5

call me kayte (:
Reaction score
I last saw my baby at 6w6d.
My sickness has gone, and the only symptom left is my sore boobs and expanding stomach. Im so worried that when i go for my scan on the 15th there will be no heartbeat. am i the only one who has this worry? i drive myself mad sometimes.

Me!!!! I had a scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat then but I have my 12 week scan on monday and am super excited but super nervous and scared at the same time! I am sure it will be fine for us both.

ha thank god someone is the same as me! im staying positive, good luck for you!

I'm not nervous about the scan, just stressed about waiting so long! I suddenly don't feel pregnant anymore and I just want to get to the scan so that I know everything's okay. And so that we can tell people! xx

Aww, Hun. I feel the same way. I saw my baby's hb twice already. 6 weeks 2 days and 11 weeks 1 day. I have another appt. in less than two weeks to hear it on the doppler, and I'm just as nervous as the first time.

I feel your pain. I think I'm just feeling like it's too good to be true. Is this really happening for us?

I've just posted a thread about my paranoia on improving symptoms! I'm soooo scared it's gonna be bad new at my scan, and still another three weeks to go! :(

ah ladies! i guess it is normal to worry. i have my scan next wednesday so only a little while longer to hold out. i wish i had a doppler!

Hi hun
I've not had any symptoms and heard my bubs heartbeat for the first time yesterday on a doppler and have my scan on Monday.. super excited now as it seems more real now i've heard a heartbeat.
Where abouts are you? Maybe you could borrow one from someone?
Good luck at your scan and i'm sure everything will be fine x

Mine is next Friday and I am nervous, mostly because of all the mmc stories I hear. Praying all is ok for all of us!

No worries ladies. I was the same as you all around my 12 weeks. Since my 12th week fell on a Saturday I had to wait until Tuesday to be seen. At 12 weeks exactly I
Swear all my pregnancy symptoms were gone! I freaked out and talked to a friend who is also a nurse and she said that around 8-12 weeks the placenta begins to talk over and the hcg hormone levels off and starts dropping. Have you ever looked at the hcg charts? Come 12 weeks or so the level is actually lower than the previous weeks, and this is the reason. Be excited to feel better! I knOw there will be worry till the scan but I, like you will, was perfectly fine. Mmcs are very rare the doctor said to me usually when baby dies women will bleed first and the lose it. Fingers crossed for you all!

im the same have my 12w scan on friday il be 11 + 3 ive seen hb at 6w and 8w due to spotting and im so scared il get there n baby wont be ok etc im staying positive but also have this in the back of my mind so im prepared if i get there and thats whats happened :( ive had little symptoms either and now there practicaly gone so im def really scared now xxx

Yes totally anxious. I go into every scan filled with dread. We had a mmc in 2009 and found out at 10+3 that the baby had died at 9+3 so feeling how we felt then it is so hard to go into a scan feeling happy and confident.

With the mmc though I know 100% what was coming. Mothers instinct I guess.

hi everyone,
just wanted to say I worry too and my symptoms also come and go. I had a scan at 7 weeks 4 days and saw blob and HB! I'm going for a private scan at 10 weeks then nhs scan at 12 weeks. So looking forward to each scan and keeping busy in the meantime and trying not to worry but it's hard!

Be positive and try not to worry xx

I'm terrified of my next scan, and I'm not sure when it will be. I last saw my baby almost 2 weeks ago, but that's too long.. lol

I'm sure everything will be okay for you. You're at the point where your symptoms are supposed to be decreased (I've read that they begin decreasing at around 8 weeks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->