anyone any good at reading temperature charts?

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Hi again everyone I was wondering if someone could look at my chart and tell me if you think I have ovulated or not?
I basically haven't had a proper period for the last 2 years as up till a year ago I was on the depo since the last jab a year ago i've had nothing but the random day of spotting here and there, but last month I had a week of bleeding that was slightly more so decided to start tracking my temps to see if I ovulate, anyway I had absolutely no signs of ovulation at all apart from a twingy left ovary and I usually get loads of ewcm etc.. sorry if tmi any way I have been using fertility friend to track my bbt and it has detected ovulation although I'm not entirely convinced I am hopeful, What does everyone think? could I have ovulated? around the same time I did have a very nearly but not quite pos opk!
My Ovulation Chart

It certainly looks promising, I guess you'll know for sure if ad comes in a week or so. Fingers crossed your cycles start to regulate soon.

Thank you for replying I wish I could be more patient but I just want to know!! it feels like ive been waiting forever since the last jab! :)

So frustrating. I used soy isoflavones to help regulate my cycle they worked wonders for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->