Anyone anything similar?

CarrieB

Me, DH and little bean
Reaction score
Hi All

My AF arrived on day 21 this cycle which is pretty unusual for me as last few cycles have been exactly 28 days. Was a bit surprised and wasn't sure exactly what to make of it at first, but figured it probably wasn't worth reading anything into it. My AFs have always been pretty light, even at the beginning, and I only usually last 3/4 days maybe five at most. The strange thing with this one is that I started heavy as usual (heavy for me anyway which is, I guess, quite light) for about a day or two and have been pretty much spotting ever since (only really seeing anything when I wipe, not much there at all, dark brown in colour). I'm now on day 8 and have just been to the loo and wiped and again have small amount of dark brown blood. I know it probably sounds like I'm making mountains out of a mole hole but I have honestly never in my life had a period last this long, I was seriously surprised to go to the toilet just now and still have a slight show. Have anyone else's periods/cycles gone completely haywire after a couple of cycles of trying? Just thought perhaps it could be some kind of hormonal change to do with the fact that we're TTC? And aside from anything else am impatient to be able to get on with :sex: again!!

C
x

Hi hun, sometimes for whatever reason our periods can act a little haywire. Sometimes stress can cause it too. TTC is very stressful. I'm sure it's nothing serious. xx

I agree with Chris, My cycle are usually the same every month, 28-30days apart..but because of stress & being impatient bout getttin my postive... My cycle has changed from 6days to 8days long, heavy all the way through.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->