Anyone approaching week 5? What are your symptoms?

Starlight32

Reaction score
Just curious what your symptoms are going into week 5? I have sore boobs/nipples, and my nipples have gotten a bit darker & bigger. No nausea; I hope that's normal.

My right side still has dull to sharp pain, making me extremely worried about ectopic :(

Hello starlight :) I'm about 5 weeks.. And I've no symtoms yet which has me worried although with my DS I had no symtoms either. I've been having right pain too, I read online it can be normal. :hugs: best of luck

As of right now, sore bbs, and cramping on an off. I only get slightly nauseous if I go without eating for a long period of time. That's about it.

Only symptoms I have are sore boobs but not all the time, a stuffy nose and my first cold in 2 years, acne and tiredness. No nausea unless hungry. Im 5 weeks today so expecting more symptoms to show soon

I'm jealous! This was totally me with my first pregnancy but this one is giving me a run for my money already! Most of the time I have pretty strong food aversions, extreme hunger that I can't keep up with so I get nauseous and run down a lot, cramping especially at night. Everything is worse during the night, I wake multiple times freezing, stomach pains, nausea and just restless. I keep reading symptoms get worse for a lot of women at 7 weeks. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at that point. Totally wish this was more like my pregnancy with dd!!

Hi, Starlight,
The only symtoms I had at five weeks were this lingering feeling I was about to get a horrid cold. I didn't know I was pregnant at this point since I was still getting bfns. I also was incredibly moody and felt extremely bloated. I didn't (and still haven't ) had any nausea. Hope this helps !:)

5+2 here. Extreme exhaustion, stabbing pain in boobs and they are huge, nausea in waves and strong sense of smell. That's it for now! Oh and bad bloat.

Just exhaustion and very cold all the time. No real nausea to speak of yet but I do get very hungry and when I'm hungry my stomach feels off. I can't get enough protein it seems, I got up at midnight last night and ate 2 cold sausages I'd been saving for a sandwich today!:dohh:

Well, just hit week 5 today, and I've got some mild cramping, slight spotting, a craving for raw tomatoes (which I normally loathe!), utter exhaustion (I've been napping up a storm), and some occasional nausea. I'm trying hard not to freak out about the spotting, since I really want this little sprout to stick around.

I have had nausea. Today I threw up for the first time. I am tired. I am super emotional. My nausea is nowhere near as bad as my first pregnancy, though, and I'm 4 weeks 3 days.

I've got sore boobs and nipples and some cramping and thats it. Oh and crazy vivid dreams lol

No sickness yet!

I'm nearly 6 weeks and so exhausted. I get nausea when hungry and currently want to drink tons of tea (withdrawal!) lol

I'm approaching week 5 and so far slightly sore boobs when on my morning walk (nothing to really complain about as the pain is barely there), mild cramping on and off, & my stomach is a bit off - not nausea or morning sickness, just a weird hard to explain unwell feeling. Plus I'm so hungry all the time I could eat the ass out of a low flying duck..

I'm approaching week 5 and so far slightly sore boobs when on my morning walk (nothing to really complain about as the pain is barely there), mild cramping on and off, & my stomach is a bit off - not nausea or morning sickness, just a weird hard to explain unwell feeling. Plus I'm so hungry all the time I could eat the ass out of a low flying duck..

:haha: you said it sister! I'm starving all. The. Time! I literally do not think I remember the last time I was full :dohh: when I eat I typically feel like my stomach is completely empty still. So frustrating. Glad it's not just me though, I was starting to worry it might be more than one in there lol.

:haha: you said it sister! I'm starving all. The. Time! I literally do not think I remember the last time I was full :dohh: when I eat I typically feel like my stomach is completely empty still. So frustrating. Glad it's not just me though, I was starting to worry it might be more than one in there lol.

Nothing is satisfying my hunger! I just want to eat, and eat, and eat, and then eat....

Nothing is satisfying my hunger! I just want to eat, and eat, and eat, and then eat....

This was me yesterday afternoon!! I almost prefer to feel that way rather than how I do right now though. If I get hungry I get nauseous and nothing sounds good. Right now my stomach feels so empty upon waking this morning that I feel like i'm getting over the flu and haven't been able to keep anything down for days. I ate a bowl of cereal right before bed. Not sure how my metabolism can be this dang high. Ugh!

5 weeks today and I can't keep awake! Convinced my toddler to nap today after much persuasion and now led on the sofa.

Food is weird, I'm incredibly hungry but I don't want carbs, this is the opposite of both last pregnancy and my normal PMS cravings. I just ate a plate of mushrooms in garlic and philly sauce and a whole avocado for lunch. I'm still hungry.

I'm just 4 weeks today, but I am totally on the HUNGRY boat! I eat a bowl of cereal every morning for breakfast and this morning I mounded it up and just 2 hours later I feel like shakey and like I have low blood sugar (I'm hypoglycemic as it is).

The other thing I have going on that is strange is my saliva! There is so much of it!! especially when I am hungry, which seems like it is all the time. I have to keep swallowing it down because it is filling my mouth for no reason! (gross!!)

Other than that just some twinges and crampines in my uterus area. Trying not to le that bother me. Scheduled for my first scan at 7w on Nov. 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->