Anyone around 3DPO and want to join in?

I agree but I don't think I'll see much at 2dpo lol, I think 7dpo is a good time to start testing, its OK if you get a decent batch of ICS but the last lot I had were terrible bold dark positive pink lines on 6 stark white on all the rest! Xxx

Oasis717 - that's awful about your ic's to get your hopes up like that, hope you ain't got none of that batch left!

I am the same about testing keeping them so I can check on them all day. I even take them from room to room just in case the lights different and helps me see a faint line.

I think 7 dpo is a good time to start, I am going to get some more tomorrow and start again.

Hi there ladies. Cant wait for the testing to begin. I think I am 2 dpo today, at least that is what I am going by since I don't temp. Nothing at all to report. I am exhausted but that is pretty normal for me.

Welcome babylove12

Hope you get your bfp this month!

Oasis717 - that's awful about your ic's to get your hopes up like that, hope you ain't got none of that batch left!

I am the same about testing keeping them so I can check on them all day. I even take them from room to room just in case the lights different and helps me see a faint line.

I think 7 dpo is a good time to start, I am going to get some more tomorrow and start again.

Omg this is me I wander from the bathroom to the hall tilting the test this way and that in case I can see something! I thought it was just me:) I've ordered a new batch here Wednesday I know I swear these tests were at least half as dark as the control then the next day all stark white:( xxxx

Omg this is me I wander from the bathroom to the hall tilting the test this way and that in case I can see something! I thought it was just me:) I've ordered a new batch here Wednesday I know I swear these tests were at least half as dark as the control then the next day all stark white:( xxxx

My dh thinks I am mad - they just don't get it do they?

Nope lol definitely not! I know my dh thinks I'm crazy, to him a lines there or its not, if only it were that simple xxxx

I have a question, do you girls count your 1 dpo from the day after you get a positive on your ovulation test? I got a positive on Sunday morning so I'm counting Monday as 1dpo, but I know you can ovulate up to 2 days after a positive so it's hard to know exactly.

Trappy I temp everyday as its the only way to know exactly when you ovulate:) am not sure what the other ladies do as you can see if you click my chart in my signature I ovulated on the third day after getting my first positive opk:) xxxx

Trappy just as oasis717 mentioned I use my temps to confirm. If I didn't temp I would use my cm and opk's to confirm. I'm not sure if you temp or not, but besides lab work to be 100% sure the only way to confirm ovulation is with temping. You really only need a few months of temping to be sure you're ovulating and get to know your pattern. Fx'd for all of us. I'm so ready for this tww to be over.

Trappy I temp everyday as its the only way to know exactly when you ovulate:) am not sure what the other ladies do as you can see if you click my chart in my signature I ovulated on the third day after getting my first positive opk:) xxxx

Wow so that could mean I'm only just ovulating today! Yeah if I don't get a bfp this month I'm definitely going to start temping next month. Thanks for that! My cycles are always a different length - anywhere from 28 to 32 days so it's hard to keep track.

Wow so that could mean I'm only just ovulating today! Yeah if I don't get a bfp this month I'm definitely going to start temping next month. Thanks for that! My cycles are always a different length - anywhere from 28 to 32 days so it's hard to keep track.

Trappy just as oasis717 mentioned I use my temps to confirm. If I didn't temp I would use my cm and opk's to confirm. I'm not sure if you temp or not, but besides lab work to be 100% sure the only way to confirm ovulation is with temping. You really only need a few months of temping to be sure you're ovulating and get to know your pattern. Fx'd for all of us. I'm so ready for this tww to be over.

The wait is a killer. I think I'm wanting this so bad that I keep giving myself phantom pregnancy symptoms. A couple of months ago I woke up at 3am 2 mornings in a row to throw up do I was convinced that was it!

I don't temp - but will if unsuccessful this month.

I go on previous pregnancy I ovulated day of positive OPK so this time I am assuming day after as day 1 to be safe

Unfortunately the only real way to know is temps and/or medical help.

That's the trouble with OPK's they don't actually tell u that u have ovulated just that your body was gearing up to.

As you are all aware it's 4:14 here, I can't sleep my dog Markey woke me scratching at the door for a wee good job I needed one to. No more symptoms apart from running nose again i thought it was hay fever but maybe it's cause I sleep with the window open?

I had a stuffy nose through most of the first and second trimester with my youngest along with a constant headache so nasal symptoms are def good:) as soon as my temp dips even just a bit like this morn I think I'm out:( with my last pregnancy my temps just slowly climbed and climbed, trying to be positive but just not feeling it ATM! Xxx

I had a stuffy nose through most of the first and second trimester with my youngest along with a constant headache so nasal symptoms are def good:) as soon as my temp dips even just a bit like this morn I think I'm out:( with my last pregnancy my temps just slowly climbed and climbed, trying to be positive but just not feeling it ATM! Xxx

Dont be sad yet - its not over until AF shows her ugly face.

FX for you!

Aw thanks hunni will try to stay positive! Xx

Come on oasis' temp, get up there! Ha ha. Your not out yet so FX ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->