Anyone around 3DPO and want to join in?

I had a stuffy nose through most of the first and second trimester with my youngest along with a constant headache so nasal symptoms are def good:) as soon as my temp dips even just a bit like this morn I think I'm out:( with my last pregnancy my temps just slowly climbed and climbed, trying to be positive but just not feeling it ATM! Xxx

Your temps look good.

Symptoms today seem to be still thirsty, but not as much as yesterday. I've still got light cramping mostly on the left side down low, just near the hip bone, but I also have had some stretching/ pulling twinges near my belly button off to the right side. I hope that's a sign! :)
Quite tired today and I didn't even work today ha ha. Had a nanna nap for a 2 hours! Oops ;)

The only thing I don't seem to have is sore BBs? I have noticed that seems to be one of the most common symptoms but I guess some women get that and some don't. Hopefully it won't matter for me :)

I really hope I get my :bfp: this month but I just don't know if these are pg symptoms or my body playing tricks on me? :( each month I will have some sort of a new symptom and end up getting AF anyway :witch:

Hi ladies :) how are we all feeling? I'm 6dpo and have WICKED heart burn and got really hot earlier as well when out buying some new shoes. I swear I see a line today as well but that is madness really... If you want a peek its over in the testing bit. Good luck to us all! xxxx

Symptoms today seem to be still thirsty, but not as much as yesterday. I've still got light cramping mostly on the left side down low, just near the hip bone, but I also have had some stretching/ pulling twinges near my belly button off to the right side. I hope that's a sign! :)
Quite tired today and I didn't even work today ha ha. Had a nanna nap for a 2 hours! Oops ;)

The only thing I don't seem to have is sore BBs? I have noticed that seems to be one of the most common symptoms but I guess some women get that and some don't. Hopefully it won't matter for me :)

I really hope I get my :bfp: this month but I just don't know if these are pg symptoms or my body playing tricks on me? :( each month I will have some sort of a new symptom and end up getting AF anyway :witch:

Those are good signs - when are you going to start testing?

Hi ladies :) how are we all feeling? I'm 6dpo and have WICKED heart burn and got really hot earlier as well when out buying some new shoes. I swear I see a line today as well but that is madness really... If you want a peek its over in the testing bit. Good luck to us all! xxxx

Just had a look - I see a faint line :thumbup:
Keep testing we need to see some dark lines.

I am going to test later if i can FX.

Those are good signs - when are you going to start testing?

Well I caved and did a test a little while ago :wacko: but I did it at night and I'm only 7DPO ha ha so it was obviously a :bfn:
Now I feel like maybe my symptoms are AF coming but I know it was way to early to count me out yet so I'm just being silly :)

I had a stuffy nose through most of the first and second trimester with my youngest along with a constant headache so nasal symptoms are def good:) as soon as my temp dips even just a bit like this morn I think I'm out:( with my last pregnancy my temps just slowly climbed and climbed, trying to be positive but just not feeling it ATM! Xxx

Your temps look good.

Do you think so? Thank you, I think maybe I need to stop comparing to my chart with my last pregnancy xxxx

Forgot to add ladies cramping for most of the day like AF cramps but when my cycles came back after my son the first couple of cycles I cramped for ages before AF, don't really tend to get that this early now so I dunno I think I'm looking into everything lol xxx

Just an update - just done a test, totally bfn 😞

I'm 2dpo! Last natural cycle before starting clomid, never know,
Fingers crossed for all of you! X

Well I did a test this morning(8dpo) and I think I got a very, VERY, FAINT :bfp: but it could be an evap line?? I think it might be too early to tell so I'll do another test tomorrow or maybe I'll try and hold out till Friday?.....try!
I've posted it over in the Pregnacy test forum to get some opinions so feel free to pop over and take a look :)
I've never had an evap on a test before, always just stark white even after a day lol......but I'm not holding my breath :( we've been trying for a long time and I'm used to :bfn: so I don't want to get too excited.

I think its a fab line for 8dpo! Yay xxxxxxxx

Welcome Lozza172 - good luck.

Well I did a test this morning(8dpo) and I think I got a very, VERY, FAINT :bfp: but it could be an evap line?? I think it might be too early to tell so I'll do another test tomorrow or maybe I'll try and hold out till Friday?.....try!
I've posted it over in the Pregnacy test forum to get some opinions so feel free to pop over and take a look :)
I've never had an evap on a test before, always just stark white even after a day lol......but I'm not holding my breath :( we've been trying for a long time and I'm used to :bfn: so I don't want to get too excited.

I see it I see it - yes a big fat positive :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

More tests please girls.

Did another this morning with FMU - nothing there :cry:

I had positive OPK's on Monday/Tuesday last week so if going by my previous pregnancy I ovulated on first OPK that would make me 9 DPO, surely something would have showed by now. I am really thinking i am out - feeling a little sad.

I know how you feel but you could be too early still especially not knowing exactly when o was, don't give up yet!:) xxxxx
I tested late last night and this morn swore I could see a shadow of a line but its got no colour so prob nothing, bloody ICS! Xxx

Welcome Lozza172 - good luck.

I see it I see it - yes a big fat positive :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

More tests please girls.

Did another this morning with FMU - nothing there :cry:

I had positive OPK's on Monday/Tuesday last week so if going by my previous pregnancy I ovulated on first OPK that would make me 9 DPO, surely something would have showed by now. I am really thinking i am out - feeling a little sad.

Don't give up yet! There's still time :)

I know my test looks good but I'm paranoid because I looked at it latet than the recommended time frame it might be lying to me :cry: I'll test again tomorrow and see what I get. Not getting my hopes up yet(well maybe just a little;) )

I am 3po today. First cycle after third miscarriage. Praying for a sticky bean. X x

I am 3po today. First cycle after third miscarriage. Praying for a sticky bean. X x

Hello Sportysgirl, welcome to the group - sorry to hear about your miscarriages.

Praying for a sticky bean for you x

OMG OMG
Got up this morning - my lower back hurt so bad so decided to test, the only one I have it CB digital and guess what PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS......so excited really didn't think it would happen this month.
I am in shock.
I will try and do pic laters but my phones camera is pretty awful so might not be very good.

Another sympton - boobs hurt from the side by armpit - very strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->