Anyone around 4w3d? How do u feel? Now 6w 3d?????

tulip2002

Reaction score
Im now 6w 3d and still have no symptoms??? Anyone else still the same, i did take another digi last night and still got 3+ week and it popped up together rather than the pregnant first then the weeks after so maybe thats a good sign hcg is increasing? Just praying everything is fine...anyone over 6 weeks with no symptoms Still?

Im about 4w3d today and feel
perfectly normal and dont feel pregnant just yet, tho my mouth has watered abit in the morning the past 2 days but not sure if thats because im imagining symptoms, am dreading each morining i wake up that will feel rotten sick as happened in 2 of my other pregnancies but not in my third and the first 2 was girls and 3rd was boy, be interesting to see but already have feeling its a boy haha

Hi! I'm either 4w3d or 4w4d (I have two apps and they're telling me different things haha) but I'm right there with you with zero symptoms.

No tiredness, no sickness, no mood swings (if anything I'm overly happy which is fun), no nothing that would indicate a baby (other than the multiple positive tests and the lack of period haha).

My husband would absolutely love to have a boy first so it'll be very cool to see if your theory plays out!

Hello! I'm 4w3d too!

I've been having some cramping for the last two days, back pain, and frequent urination.

Not exactly convinced the frequent urination is at all related being this early and the cramping is better today - fairly mild.

Trying not to be too nervous about it. Hoping this is a sticky bean since my tests are still pretty faint but I did get a positive digital this morning. :)

ETA: I was sick EVERY SINGLE day of my pregnancy with my son who is now almost a year old. So boys can make you sick too it seems. ;)

4w3d here and I'm exhausted.
Food smells make me gag and my boobs are tender.
This will be my 4th baby and I hardly had any symptoms with the others!

I'm now at 5 weeks! I've experienced some cramping, I had spotting a few days ago (which I've decided was implantation bleeding cause there's no other reason for it), and I am definitely more emotional than before.

No nausea, headaches, fatigue, sore breasts etc just yet. How about you, Tulip?

Doing good here too! I think the only thing I recognize this time around is frequent trips to the bathroom! :haha:

No symptoms here either, except mild boob pain and strong cramping.

I can't remember my other pregnancies, I know I was nauseous and crampy, but I can't remember when it started :/

I'm hoping it will start soon tho x x

4w1d and I've noticed cramping quite a bit. I don't think I've ever experienced PMS cramps so this is definitely a new experience. I've also been sleeping a ton. I think I slept for 12.5 hours last night starting at 6:30pm. I just could not keep my eyes open anymore. Also, not sure if it's just a mental thing because I know I'm pregnant or if it's really starting to hit but I get these small waves of nausea when I haven't eaten in a couple hours and definite dizziness if I skip a meal all together.

I just at 5 weeks but I've been exhausted the past 2 weeks. Appetite has changed slightly but the exhaustion is the big one for me.

Hey, can I jump in? 4w1d and have sore boobs, back pain, and mood swings like crazy. Snapped at people at work all day today. Also...sex drive. Woke my hubby up at 5am for a quickie that turned into a longie, then tried to get him to go again on my lunch break at noon!

4w2d and I'm just constantly exhausted! I slept for 12 hours last night and was still tired all day!

Add me onto the "exhausted" list and I have just notice that I should've added "irritable" to my list as I've snapped at my husband and my step daughter over the stupidest, smallest thing on separate occasions this week!

I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. I have had some crazy mood swings; I feel very impatient with everything. I've felt bloated, gassy, and occasionally nauseous. Today I have felt better than other days, so it's a nice break. No sore boobs yet and surprisingly I haven't been sleepy at all, quite the opposite. I'm ready for that to catch up to me soon though as I've been sleeping terribly. Good times! Haha.

I'm at 4 weeks 5 days. Sore breasts for the last 4-5 days. Eased up today, finally. Bloating, fatigue and occasionally nauseous. None of them are really bad, just noticeable.

I'll be 4 weeks Sunday. No symptoms

Great to see a few of us pretty much the same dates. Be good to see our symptom changes together being the same weeks possibly days too.

Well im now 5 weeks and 4 days today, for the past 3 days i wake up get showered dressed as normal them from about 8 till 11am i feel slightly icky but very exhausted them after that time im perfectly normal for the rest of day till the next morning. I ordered more digital tests which arrive tomorrow so hopefully due to see a 3+ as already had my 1-2 and 2-3 any change in anyone else this week?

I have been having symptoms since 3dpo. I got a :bfp: on 6/7. Lower back aches, cramping, sore bbs, and nausea. The cramping and backaches have subsided a bit, but only to be replaced by complete exhaustion. 2pm hits and I'm done for the day. Lol

I have been having symptoms since 3dpo. I got a :bfp: on 6/7. Lower back aches, cramping, sore bbs, and nausea. The cramping and backaches have subsided a bit, but only to be replaced by complete exhaustion. 2pm hits and I'm done for the day. Lol

This sounds just like me :hugs:

Ive been very tired, had very achey boobs for about a week but its eased up the last 2 days.

I'm 4 weeks, 5 days. I've had back aches, heightened sense of smell, tender breasts, and some bloating. I've been experiencing symptoms since a couple days before my missed period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->