Anyone around 4w3d? How do u feel? Now 6w 3d?????

4w 3d (I think?) here.

Boobs were sore in TWW but have eased off last couple of days.

Exhaustion has been my big symptom from about 5dpo. I'm good in the mornings, more so than usual actually, but I'm ready for bed by 6pm :haha: I'm also very, very irritable. I have occasional mild cramping and have done again from about 5dpo.

All the fun stuff has yet to hit :haha:

I'm still cramping and sore Boobs like buggery, for me after a loss it's very good to see so many of us at the same stage with the same symptoms.

I have backache, although not like af backache so I think its more my bed than anything lol, still have sore Boobs and cramping. Nothing else yet,although iv read sickness doesn't start until 6 weeks usually.

I have backache too, it's worse at work when I'm standing for long periods, it does help when I make my lifting excuses though :haha:

I'm honestly shocked at how early my symptoms have caught on: sore, fuller breasts, some fatigue, smell aversion, shortness of breath and cramping. I'm only 2-3 weeks or so. With my daughter the only symptom I had was extreme moodiness one day that led me to test when I was 4 weeks or so, and my symptoms started the week following. and the test was so dark! (though I felt implantation and it occurred very shortly after I conceived). This time around the test is lighter but still darker than the first I took 4 days prior. I'm worried it's twins with physical symptoms so early!

I'm 6+2 and feel awful! I have bizarre dreams all night long and Wake up feeling drained and exhausted. I have constant nausea (but not actually been sick), it started around 3 weeks and had been getting steadily worse. By 2 o'clock each afternoon I can barely stay awake and then every evening I have awful cramps from trapped wind. I don't remember feeling this bad in either of my previous pregnancies. Maybe I've just forgotten how glamorous pregnancy really is!

Nausea started 4+6 for me and has continued into today. I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining it :haha: but I'm hoping it's a good sign of a healthy pregnancy as had no sickness last time.

Foe me it's certain smells, I nearly died when I had to smell a balloon my son was holding, I could snell plastic miles off yuck!!

Eta: that's my 13,000th post on baby and bump!!

Nausea hit me as soon as I got BFP :dohh: I noticed this morning that my neighbour had fried fish for lunch yesterday, I could smell it while she was washing the dishes :dohh:

So I'm still feeling slightly nauseous, definitely more pronounced when iv not eaten! - Hope I'm not imagining it and it's a good sign.

Sore Boobs are going though, not feeling very positive today, I just want my baby to be ok.

Hey! I'm also 6+3 today and in a word, I feel sick.
I've got two older kids and no idea how I'll get through the next 6 weeks.

Ha! And confused as well, as it turns out. It's Thursday so I'm only 6+2.

Ha! And confused as well, as it turns out. It's Thursday so I'm only 6+2.

I can see how you're confused - one of your tickers says 6+3 and the other 6+2. Haha

Hope you feel better quickly!

So it does! Hm. Maybe put in the wrong date for one? Pretty sure it's 6+2 though, changing weeks on Tuesdays. Or is it?? Going away to check... :lol:

Update for me!

Nausea is in full affect! It's somewhat constant all day, worse when I first wake up. I'm finding it hard to find foods that look appealing or smell good, but the. When I eat it I'm fine.

Boobs are sore and it's not really the nipples this time, more of a heavy dropping feeling (especially when I take my bra off for the day!)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh and Amy- keep it at 6 +2 so we can be exact same day bump buddies!! Lol

I'm 5 weeks, I think?

And mostly I feel angry. And tired. I don't remember mood swings like this any other pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"