Anyone around 5 weeks? :)

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Hoping there are some ladies out there close to my dates! :)
I definitely feel like I need some company LOL
According to my lmp I am 5 weeks tomorrow with number two...
And I'm going out of my head! This is baby number 2 but it doesn't seem to make any difference, I feel so nervous and edgey all the time!
My oh is the only person who knows so I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to, as he is frightened to talk about it incase we 'tempt fate' I think.

I have sore boobs and have had af like pains which now seem to have stopped....oh and I am soooo bloated it's unreal! Well that's me....maybe we can share our stories/worries etc and help each other out :)

Hi, am 5 weeks and 2 days with my 5th and im the same still scared and nervous, havent told anyone either apart from my oh and a friend whos pregnant also

5...wow!! Bet your house is busy :)
Do you have to wait until 12 weeks for a scan where you are?

I'm 5w today. :) I get my first scan next Friday (how the heck am I to wait 11 days! ACK!) and then probably 12 weeks and 20 weeks. I'm kind of nervous, because aside from dead tired, I have no real symptoms. With my daughter I was 200 kinds of nauseated by now.

Hey! I could have written your post! I'm 5 weeks also expecting number 2. I feel just as nervous about this pregnancy as my last one resulting in DS. I had losses before he was born so I think those scars run deep!!!

I'm about 5 weeks, too! :flower: I'm pretty much tired all the time, sore & bigger boobs (my left is bigger than my right!), and gassy. So exciting, but I also get frustrated not being able to tell anyone. :wacko: I've only told my sister, and my DH parent's. We've been meeting up with friends and it's been so annoying having to turn down drinks without getting any crap from anyone being like "WHAT? YOU'RE NOT DRINKING?! WHY?!" :growlmad: Anywho congrats and it's so nice to have people on the same boat!

Lol its very busy especially when my youngest is 2, is everyone feeling very tired?

I'm exhausted. Usually fatigue doesn't kick in until the 6 week mark for me but this time around, it started at 4 weeks!

I'm about 5wks 4 days. Aside from sore/heavy boobs and persistent nausea I feel pretty normal. My cramps/twinges are much less this week than they were last. I am a bit nervous about that but I figure it's just my body adjusting to the changes before starting up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->