Anyone around 6-7 DPO and having symptoms?

Oh wow okay. I've got lots of hpts but no opks left lol
This wait is killin me! Xxx

I don't have any of either! I'm going to Walmart here in a little while and I thought I'd go ahead and get an opk and a few of those . 88 tests... annnnd a box of frer, just in case. I'm getting tired of waiting, lol.

Due Monday, hopefully gonna wait it out till atleast Sunday x

I'm 5-6dpo, been feeling symptoms for a few days. Now I'm just dealing with low abdomen dull cramps, low back pain, and tender bbs and nipples. Little increase in cm.
AF due the 12th, but I have my annual on Fri, (9-10dpo) so I'm going to have them do a test for me...
Friday can't come soon enough!!!!!!! LOL!

Sounds promising. I'm gonna be so tempted to test Friday!

Good luck :) xxx

Since we're both due Monday.. we both might get positives if we test on Friday.. y'know.. just sayin..

I'm 5-6dpo, been feeling symptoms for a few days. Now I'm just dealing with low abdomen dull cramps, low back pain, and tender bbs and nipples. Little increase in cm.
AF due the 12th, but I have my annual on Fri, (9-10dpo) so I'm going to have them do a test for me...
Friday can't come soon enough!!!!!!! LOL!

Sounds good! Are you going to see if they will do a blood test or just a urine? I can't wait for Friday either! I now have several tests in the bathroom calling my name...

Forgot to mention weird cravings, fatigue, and headaches.
Craving graham crackers in milk, peanut butter out of the jar, and even looking at chocolate makes me nauseous!
:dust: to everyone!!!

Definately me, been really bloated for a few days now and its all sitting heavy in my lower abdomen. Starting to get headaches and the last few days have had thick large amounts of cm...way more than any normal cm I've had. Slowly having to use the bathroom more often too.Also been really tired, I could slept for days and sore nipples to the point weird the bra has to come off sometimes.

I've been getting really bad nausea since the afternoon of 5 dpo.. it's pretty much off and on all day and much worse at night. Walking through Walmart earlier I had to stop and lean against the cart and just stand there for a moment because my stomach was heaving so bad :( It seems like too early for morning sickness though. I never got it with my other two at all.

I've been getting really bad nausea since the afternoon of 5 dpo.. it's pretty much off and on all day and much worse at night. Walking through Walmart earlier I had to stop and lean against the cart and just stand there for a moment because my stomach was heaving so bad :( It seems like too early for morning sickness though. I never got it with my other two at all.
I've had the same issue. Maybe it's just a sensitivity to certain foods. I'm 7dpo today, and have had morning nausea since 3-4dpo to where I can't really eat anything until lunch time. So I get what you mean. :hugs:

I've had the same issue. Maybe it's just a sensitivity to certain foods. I'm 7dpo today, and have had morning nausea since 3-4dpo to where I can't really eat anything until lunch time. So I get what you mean. :hugs:

Thanks.. I don't know what it is, really. It's just about everything I eat makes me really queasy and I have to stop mid meal. I can handle that part, its the sudden attack of it that bothers me. It may be hours since I've ate anything and it'll just suddenly be a strong wave that has me heaving and trying to keep everything down. It's always in the evening for me.

8 dpo today.. opk is positive. Cervix is high but still kinda firm. Creamy cm looks more yellow than white.

My cervix has been low and hard since 2dpo. Today it's making its way back up and is softer. Cm is no longer watery but is creamy. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->