Anyone around 6-7 DPO and having symptoms?

Feel generally ill..tired. Bbs Hurtin. Sharp pain in my abdomen at the side right down low.
Really don't wann get my hopes up
You?

Mildy crampy. Nauseous. Headache. Feel like I have a cold.. over all, in a really bad mood. Just want to sleep. Halfway scared I'm NOT pregnant & generally feeling this awful. Monday is too far away.

Sounds gd.
I know Monday seems like weeks away.
I was thinking similar earlier! If I'm not pg then I really need To go docs because these sharp pains aren't normal lol took my breath away earlier xxx

Im 11dpo and I have been so tired lately. Also ive felt nauseous all day today and not the flu nauseas or the I need to eat something nauseous its the im 80% sure im having all day morning sickness. But I took a test today n it was negative so I think implantation only happened a day ago n I tested to early.

Hi ladies! I'm 8 DPO (approximately) today. Hoping to join you for this TWW!

I don't know, it's a bit early for it to be for your period isn't it? X

Hi Ladies,

Im hoping to join in, on this conversation, I am 11 DPO.

I have PCOS, with insulin resistance.

AF is due on the 10th June.

I have been having cramps all week, like AF cramps, its been hectic.

My CM is watery, and alot as well.

My nerves is finished, Im really hoping that this is my month, we have been together for 13 years and TTC for 2 years now.

Hi Ladies,

Im hoping to join in, on this conversation, I am 11 DPO.

I have PCOS, with insulin resistance.

AF is due on the 10th June.

I have been having cramps all week, like AF cramps, its been hectic.

My CM is watery, and alot as well.

My nerves is finished, Im really hoping that this is my month, we have been together for 13 years and TTC for 2 years now.
Same cm and same af date :)
Good luck xx

I am nauseous, and have lower back ache, and my tummy feels full, there is pressure in the lower abdomen.

Hey ladies, hoping I can join in as well.
I'm 5dpo, really watery cm, cramping and backache. Hoping this is it but trying not to over analyze every little symptom.
Good luck!!!

I've got bad backache too, got quite watery cm...almost EWCM like x

And I just started getting this shooting stabs in my nipples as well, usually by now, my boobs are full blown and painful, but just getting that stab like feeling now.

And I just started getting this shooting stabs in my nipples as well, usually by now, my boobs are full blown and painful, but just getting that stab like feeling now.

Weird you say that....I'm laying down and it's happening right now lol.
I really don't think this is my month thou..I only bd'ed 3 times x

Yes its way too early for my period.. I think I was just tired.. when I noticed it had dropped I literally busted out bawling thinking that all of this is in my head. I've still been queasy off and on.. really bad backache & shooting pains today. Headache & I've still got this cold/sinus stuff going on. Cervix is still low. Cm is watery but theres some white stretchy mixed in it. Can't believe we're 9 dpo now.. getting close.

& welcome all the ladies that have joined recently.. looks like there is ALOT of us due on the 10th! Hope we all get our bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->