Anyone around 6-7 DPO and having symptoms?

Awh same I got so many tests but I know itl be bfn! X

I stocked up a couple days ago :) got a couple cheapies & a three pack of frer. It makes waiting harder!

Oh goodness! The cheapies I got were .88 & a three pack of frer were 12.99 & they had a dollar coupon on the box.

I keep saying Friday but I really might try a cheapie for in the morning. I don't want to waste my frer's and then my cycle be really long and not have any.

OMW, they are way cheaper by you than by me.... Well everything in South Africa is expensive, my cousins in Australia, always tell me how much cheaper things are there for them.

Wow how expensive. I got 30 Internet cheapie tests for 2.48 lol. Xx

lmao..I love the completely different responses! I used cheapies with my second baby.. this time around we are ntnp & it just so happened we good timing.. if I had known I would have stocked up on some!

Lol I'm not using the Cheapies anymore, such bad indents , which aren't good for someone who studies them for some trace of a line for a good 2 hours lol!

I like frer the best but I've got all sorts upstairs haha

The only ones I ever used were the pink wondfos. The first cycle I kept getting shadows that annoyed me because I was sure they were faint bfp.. so weren't, the second cycle I used them they were super pink and way more obvious than my dollar store test.

Ohh okayy. Can't stop thinking about testing!

I was wrong.. the pink ones gave me shadows, the blue gave me my bfp.

Ommgosssh!! I have an exciting new update/symptom. I was in the shower just now and the water hitting my nipples (just my nipples, not my breast- odd?) HURT. I had to keep my back to the shower... of course I kept turning around to see if I was crazy but it seriously hurt. I tried poking em after I got out of the shower and it didn't hurt but they are itching like crazy.

Oh gosh.. that's so embarrassing.

can I join you guys? I'm 10DPO today. Robyn I think you commented on my thread earier...I cracked and did early tests and I wish I didn't. 2 faint lines (possibly evaps) on IC's and BFN on frer. Trying to wait now as long as possible before I use my other FRER.
Good luck ladies!! x

OMGOSH!! My boobs were/are hurting so bad I couldn't wait. I had like an hour hold and I took an .88 and I see a faint line and it looks pink. I might be crazy, I really really might but I swear I see it.

after ten mins I can def see it!.. like lay it on my leg and see it no squinting or tilting or holding it up to the light. I'm trying to get pics on my phone, its getting blurry n not photographing well.. arggghhh!

can I join you guys? I'm 10DPO today. Robyn I think you commented on my thread earier...I cracked and did early tests and I wish I didn't. 2 faint lines (possibly evaps) on IC's and BFN on frer. Trying to wait now as long as possible before I use my other FRER.
Good luck ladies!! x

Deffo saw those lines on the ic Hun!
When are you testing again? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back