Anyone around CD12 today? Looking for a buddy....:)

Hiya, I'm on CD 9 of that's close enough? I've just had a mirena IUD removed. Not sure how long the effects of IUD will last now it's out, so will just have to wait and see
We're ttc#2. We have a DS who turned 3 in July.

Sending baby dust xx

Like I mentioned earlier I had my progesterone levels checked yesterday which was suppose to be the day of ovulation (CD 15) and the nurse from my doc's office just called and said it was only 1.6 and this is after taking Clomid to help me ovulate. So bummed that the medication didn't even help. I hope the best for the rest of you though!:thumbup:

Like I mentioned earlier I had my progesterone levels checked yesterday which was suppose to be the day of ovulation (CD 15) and the nurse from my doc's office just called and said it was only 1.6 and this is after taking Clomid to help me ovulate. So bummed that the medication didn't even help. I hope the best for the rest of you though!:thumbup:

Stay positive, and stay checked in with us! :hugs:

Welcome Starflower! :flower:

Thanks Krissy, hope you all get BFPs! I'll just retry next month :D

Hi ladies! Can I join? CD 12 today, but I have fairly long cycles so not expecting to O for another several days. I'm guessing some time between Friday and Wednesday. We are TTC #2 and on cycle 2. DD is 1.5. I used opks last month but started temping and charting again this month. I charted for almost a year before getting pregnant last time, just to see what was going on because it took me 3 months to get my period after stopping birth control. I loved charting! Plus once we decided to just try I knew my cycles so well I got pregnant very fast. I decided even though I get obsessive I'm doing it again hoping it helps again!!

Hi ladies! Can I join? CD 12 today, but I have fairly long cycles so not expecting to O for another several days. I'm guessing some time between Friday and Wednesday. We are TTC #2 and on cycle 2. DD is 1.5. I used opks last month but started temping and charting again this month. I charted for almost a year before getting pregnant last time, just to see what was going on because it took me 3 months to get my period after stopping birth control. I loved charting! Plus once we decided to just try I knew my cycles so well I got pregnant very fast. I decided even though I get obsessive I'm doing it again hoping it helps again!!

Welcome Ange!! I'm TTC#2 and on cycle #2 as well :)

Welcome Angel!!

Krissy,

I want to post a pic of my OPK, is that possible? If so, can you tell me how please.

ok, this is how to from a computer...from mobiles I am not sure what the set up looks like. Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• posting pic.jpg
    posting pic.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • post pic 2.jpg
    post pic 2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
I took this OPK about 2 hours ago... I'm on CD16. Positive or neg? It looks a little darker on the phone, idk why its showing up lighter on here?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
I took this OPK about 2 hours ago... I'm on CD16. Positive or neg? It looks a little darker on the phone, idk why its showing up lighter on here?

The control line looks darker that the test line to me, so I'm inclined to say negative. Did you do one earlier today? Was it lighter than this one?

Oh okie, yes I took one earlier in the day and it was lighter.

Keep testing! Mine on the 29th was light, but the 30th morning was darker so I tested again that evening and it was still getting darker :) getting darker is good means you are closer to the surge.

These are mine, the top is Saturday, then sunday morning, sunday evening and the bottom one was Monday late morning.

Attachments

• 2x2.jpg
    2x2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
This was my last strip gotta go buy some more lol. Thanks for sharing, I'll keep on testing and praying for the surge!

I invested in some cheapies off of amazon, I got like 50 opks and 25 pg test for $25...I have a slight POAS addiction ;)

If I had to guess I would say you are close to the surge anywhere from 2 to maybe 4 days? Just throw in a good BD whenever you can!

I'll check back in tomorrow :D

I'll look into that, we've been trying to BD every other day. Alright, have a good night.

Hello again everyone!
Just had to catch up lol....
Welcome newbies :)

Tooth_fairy....my LG will be 3 in December :)

Nice to see some opk pics on here, now I understand what I'm looking for!!
Yesterday was a negative opk for me so just off to poas in the hopes something's happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->