Anyone around CD12 today? Looking for a buddy....:)

Do you guys think that it still counts as getting darker if its not til after 5 mins passed? I guess if I was trying to make it pos it wouldn't but just for comparisons sake darker is darker ? Do u guys use the digital opks too?

Hiya, I'm on CD 9 of that's close enough? I've just had a mirena IUD removed. Not sure how long the effects of IUD will last now it's out, so will just have to wait and see
We're ttc#2. We have a DS who turned 3 in July.

Sending baby dust xx

Welcome! Glad to have you. I have a DS who just turned 3 on August 2nd! I had the Mirena removed in August 2012 and it took a few months for my cycles to even start up. I'm on my 14th cycle, but have only been charting and temping consistently for a few months now and have SUPER irregular cycles. Have and appointment in a few weeks to get my thyroid tested and some other bloodwork done.

Hope it doesnt take as long for you as it has me. Some women get pregnant very quickly, like even immediately after having it removed so FX'ed that it doesn't take long for you either. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Can I join? CD 12 today, but I have fairly long cycles so not expecting to O for another several days. I'm guessing some time between Friday and Wednesday. We are TTC #2 and on cycle 2. DD is 1.5. I used opks last month but started temping and charting again this month. I charted for almost a year before getting pregnant last time, just to see what was going on because it took me 3 months to get my period after stopping birth control. I loved charting! Plus once we decided to just try I knew my cycles so well I got pregnant very fast. I decided even though I get obsessive I'm doing it again hoping it helps again!!

:hi: Welcome! Do you chart on ff or ovuview or anything? do you temp too or just opks?

Hope it goes fast for you! Baby dust! :dust:

Update: So I just spoke with my doc, just as I expected they tested on the wrong day so I guess there's still hope. Will get tested on October 8th!

Update: So I just spoke with my doc, just as I expected they tested on the wrong day so I guess there's still hope. Will get tested on October 8th!

Yay.:thumbup: I bet your progesterone will be so much higher this time. I'm glad they just checked you on the wrong day, I bet you O soon, especially since you got the clomid! Good luck :dust:

Yay.:thumbup: I bet your progesterone will be so much higher this time. I'm glad they just checked you on the wrong day, I bet you O soon, especially since you got the clomid! Good luck :dust:

^ yep, what she said :D

I'm so frustrated/confused right now. I'm pretty sure I O'ed on CD 11 or 12 again this cycle. I had watery cm on cd 7,8,9 and 10. On CD 11 and 12 I had EGWCM. My temp dipped on CD 11 and has risen and stayed up on CD 12 and 13. Last night I noticed some blood mixed in with the CM and today I noticed some reddish blood (not bright, but not brown or pink) on the tp and when I went to check my CM internally I couldnt really determine the quality because there was a good bit of reddish blood. Less than a light period but more than I would attribute to ovulation spotting. I did feel some cramping on cd 11 and 12 too. I just don't know if this is some sinister mid cycle bleeding or what. Ugh.:dohh:

I'm so frustrated/confused right now. I'm pretty sure I O'ed on CD 11 or 12 again this cycle. I had watery cm on cd 7,8,9 and 10. On CD 11 and 12 I had EGWCM. My temp dipped on CD 11 and has risen and stayed up on CD 12 and 13. Last night I noticed some blood mixed in with the CM and today I noticed some reddish blood (not bright, but not brown or pink) on the tp and when I went to check my CM internally I couldnt really determine the quality because there was a good bit of reddish blood. Less than a light period but more than I would attribute to ovulation spotting. I did feel some cramping on cd 11 and 12 too. I just don't know if this is some sinister mid cycle bleeding or what. Ugh.:dohh:

Hmmm, that is strange....don't read too much into it yet though. It could very well just been a big egg!

I may google that later and see...I always have said when I ovarian cramp it must be a massive egg....that could just be a Krissykat-ism. ;)

Hi ladies! Can I join? CD 12 today, but I have fairly long cycles so not expecting to O for another several days. I'm guessing some time between Friday and Wednesday. We are TTC #2 and on cycle 2. DD is 1.5. I used opks last month but started temping and charting again this month. I charted for almost a year before getting pregnant last time, just to see what was going on because it took me 3 months to get my period after stopping birth control. I loved charting! Plus once we decided to just try I knew my cycles so well I got pregnant very fast. I decided even though I get obsessive I'm doing it again hoping it helps again!!

:hi: Welcome! Do you chart on ff or ovuview or anything? do you temp too or just opks?

Hope it goes fast for you! Baby dust! :dust:

Thanks!! I chart on FF! Temps and opk

Krissykat, I hope it was just a massive, super-egg! :thumbup: The blood is gone now, except for a little in my CM. Im staying positive, officially puts me into the TWW.

Thank You Aidensmama, I'm glad they made a mistake as well. Praying progesterone will be high when I get tested this time.

2dpo, If I O'ed on CD 11.

Oooh so we get to be DPO buddies :) I am scheduled to test the 19th (going by my other O date), but I know I will probably start poas spaz testing on the 9th ;)

I think the 15th is when I should be technically "late" since I O'd early...the surprise surge threw my game off. :dohh:

Oooh so we get to be DPO buddies :) I am scheduled to test the 19th (going by my other O date), but I know I will probably start poas spaz testing on the 9th ;)

I think the 15th is when I should be technically "late" since I O'd early...the surprise surge threw my game off. :dohh:

Yay, maybe we can get our :bfp: 's and be bump buddies too!:thumbup: That's about the time I'd be late too, if I have a standard luteal phase this cycle. The 9th is soon! I'll probably try to wait it out a little longer so that if I get a :bfn: i wont keep testing too much thinking it's just too early to tell.

:dust:

Yay, maybe we can get our :bfp: 's and be bump buddies too!:thumbup: That's about the time I'd be late too, if I have a standard luteal phase this cycle. The 9th is soon! I'll probably try to wait it out a little longer so that if I get a :bfn: i wont keep testing too much thinking it's just too early to tell.

:dust:

Fingers crossed!!

Hi ladies, im cd12 and o yesturday from what my opks tell me, two very dark lines, managed to bd this morning. This is our 3rd month trying using opks. Im hoping for bfp this month

I'm on cd13.. Been trying for 4 months. Think I have just ovulated this month has I had cramps n alot of discharge so fingers crossed. I temp n use opk. First month doing then both so abit confused about them lol. Hope we all get our BFP soon. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->