Anyone been told the wrong sex at ultrasound

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by le_annek, Jun 7, 2011.

1. le_annek

le_annek Well-Known Member

For the past 2 nights I have had the same dream. Ihave a 4d scan in two weeks so will know 100% if they are right. ANyone been told their having boy/girl and its turned out wrong? xx

2. jacks mummy

jacks mummy Well-Known Member

not me hun i had a private scan at 16weeks and they said :pink: then a scan at 21weeks and they said :pink: aswell so im sure im having a girl and im sure ur having a boy dont worrie urself xxx

3. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

not me personally but a few friends have lol

4. sophusx

sophusx Well-Known Member

I know a couple of people who have - not good lol!!!

xxx

5. le_annek

Its the bloody dreams got me worrying I've got so many outfits ready for him now too lol :) well will see if he has a winky in a few weeks and I can put my mind at rest xx

6. YoungMummi17

YoungMummi17 Well-Known Member

Im worrying about it too! ive been told at my 17 week ultrasound that im having a girl but next week im going for my 3D/4D ultrasound and gunna find out for sure.. im really hoping she's still a little girl.. i already have bought so many pink clothes..like u.. i hope it all turns out well for you. x

7. Floralaura

Floralaura Well-Known Member

Me! I had a private gender scan at babybond at 16 weeks and was told Girl..was even give a pic of the three lines to show the girly bits. Anyway OH was convinced so we paid to go to a different place who scanned me and told me that it was all Boy! I then had to go round telling everyone that it wasnt a Girl, but a Boy! I went on to have zillions of scans after that (GD) and at every one I checked the gender, didnt buy blue things ect just incase! He was a Boy afterall lol.
    I Wouldnt get a gender scan again..if I found out at 20 weeks then I still wouldnt tell others/buy that colour as I will never 100% believe another lol

8. charbaby

charbaby pregnant with baby no.4

My sister and two cousins all got told they were having girls, yet all 3 turned out to be boys :S.
    Me personally got told the correct sex for both mine.

9. WannabemomV

WannabemomV Well-Known Member

My cousin's bestfriend was told she was having a girl and it came out a little boy. It worked Great for my cousin though- She had her Daughter 3 weeks later and got all the Pink stuff her friend had bought..

10. Floralaura

Floralaura Well-Known Member

I think its more common to be told Girl when its actually a Boy than the other way round though..

11. shellb

shellb Well-Known Member

I did. I was told boy at 16 weeks and then it was girl at 20 weeks. I guess you can never be sure until they're born... I had bought boy stuff and gotten gifts of boy clothes but I'm not worried about putting my daughter in them. Its exciting either way :)

12. le_annek

Here is a more recent scan pic of my baby do you think it looks like a boy???

Attached Files:

13. blueseahorse

blueseahorse Member

someone who I work with was told it was a girl, but gave birth to a boy last week,

14. charxxx

charxxx Mum & Expecting again

Ohhh my.. :wacko: Theres alot more people than I thought that got told the wrong/different things!

At my 20 wk scan last thurs the sonographer said - "I THINK..... Its a girl... babies moved position now but when we looked at the beginning I thought I could see its a girl"

Now I'm starting to worry :haha: we walked out of the scan room and didnt any doubts atall that she was a girl but now I've read this it could go either way lol.. In my heart I think its a girl though because I thought I saw girls bits aswell although I'm not a sonographer! xx