Anyone believe in dreams?!

20YR 1ST BABY

Mother to 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
I have been having the weirdest dreams ever and am always looking up as to what they mean. Not happy with last nights though.
I dreamed of a pigeon landing on my head just on my hairline above my right eyebrow. It was bleeding though and left blood on me. I know a pigeon on your head is a sign of a daughter. But the blood scares me 😔 x

I always dream alot and when pregnant they are deffo more vivid and sometimes odd. I too look up meanings but they do not always tie up. I wouldn't worry about the blood thing hun. It could just be the anxiety the first few weeks bring.
A few days before i got my bfp i saw my nan in a dream, i had been looking for her and found her in a field, she hugged me and we sobbed with happiness, she was holding the hand of a young child but she left with the child. For weeks that worried me but i know it could mean a number of things (i had 2 early mc's before having my sons) xxx

I can't help with meanings but it's very common to have vivid dreams when pregnant.

With my first, I dreamt that I gave birth to a (female) penguin! I did have a girl, but it wasn't a penguin :winkwink:

With my second, I dreamt that I gave birth to an African baby boy (I'm European, my DH is Asian.) I did have a boy, but he's not African ;-)

I haven't had any memorable dreams this pregnancy yet, possibly because both my kids have been unwell in this last week since I found out and I haven't had a long enough stretch of sleep in which to dream!

At least it's not just me lol. I can't help but look into things like this but trying not to scare myself too much. It's just very odd as my first pregnancy I had no signs what so ever. This one I've got all sorts going on and seem to be a lot more scared about. Dreams have been crazy! X

i had a dream the night I'm pretty sure i conceived that made me feel like i was pregnant. it also gave me a strong feeling that I'm having a boy, so well see in a few months if thats the case

Omg!
I have been having crazy crazy dreams some pretty erotic some really depressing ☹
One dream was a orgasmic lesbian dream and I'm not attracted to women but in my dream I was I woke up feeling really guilty next to husband ��
Another dream was I was having a terrible miscarriage bleeding everywhere ( I've had a mc in the past so I think I'm just really worried will happen again) my husband was sleeping with my best friend and I was trying to wake him up but he just slept through my panic and my daughter was older like 5 years older walking around.

Another dream I had was we rescued refugees and the police came around asking if they were kind people. And My sister had a baby boy she was feeding but in reality she has a girl.

All really freaky and I remember them so clearly

I'm 10 weeks btw just waiting to get through first trimester I'm a stress head at the moment as this pregnancy feels similar to my mc and completely different from my pregnancy with Daughter

Ive been having the weirdest sex dreams!! i NEVER have sex dreams! i had a really weird one about Moby lol i found that really random, especially since he's not attractive at all, to me anyway

Well it really depends on the emotions you felt in the dream when you saw the blood.

Likely, it could be that you are simply concerned about the outcome of your pregnancy - you could be worried about the health of the pregnancy. I agree with a previous poster - it's likely stress.

I myself have had weird dreams. Dreamed I had my baby which is always a girl in my dreams, and I go to breastfeed and suddenly there is a bar through my nipple lIke it's pierced. (It isn't really in the waking world). This just represents my fear of not being capable of breastfeeding. Dreams usually signify some deep emotions that we are feeling and are rarely precognitive. Worry not :)

Think I agree it's got to be the worry of how this pregnancy will go as its a lot more complicated this time around for me. Mad how the subconcious mind works isn't it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->