anyone besides me pissed off with xmas? *moan moan moan*

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by DizzyMoo, Dec 25, 2009.

1. DizzyMoo

DizzyMoo Guest

Ok am i the only scrooge here? I hate xmas! I pretend to be excited for josh but when hes not around im back to earth with a bump, yes i like watching him open his pressys but im sat there thinking come on come on. Soon as xmas comes i go grumpy, fed up & start feeling sorry for myself .
    I know once you have children the presents all go to them but seriously i got nothing, oh sorry a pair of slippers which came free with avon *sigh*
    Now i'm chuffed he got nearly everything he wanted & i really struggled & put as much as i could into him to make it special this year, with baby jax coming 5wks ago & not being able to do much the last few months of pregnancy he got a little pushed out & with fob leaving us josh was upset so this year i thought would be ok,, but nope im fed up.. just reminds me of everyone playing happy families, reminds me ive been single EVERY xmas for erm 6 yrs :cry: . Reminds me i've no friends at home, Ive not had 1 text or call from anyone from home today, no merry xmas texts ..nowt! ok im not saying they're a big deal but bloody hell .. shows who your friends are dont it... NOBODY! .. Just reminds me i'm on my own :(
    I dont hear from anyone best of times but xmas is worse, nobody rings or texts, nobody visits, I once again have to go visiting family if im to see any sign of life beyond a 4yr old & 5wk old & 2 cats *sigh* .. I say the merry xmas thing coz its polite but seriously is it over yet?
    Im proper depressed here, got " slit ur wrist " songs on slurping cider & eating a big bag of minstrels. Didnt bother with xmas dinner seemed no point just for me n josh. I hate how everyone is super happy & exciting squealing " its xmas yeeee " when i'm feeling like " oh fuck it blaahhhhh " ..

Ok sorry for the moan... ** scrooge over & out **

2. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

3. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

4. DizzyMoo

DizzyMoo Guest

That'll be a no then lol Ok so it is just me haha

5. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

TBH I hate xmas, it's all fake, ppl you never hear from just suddenly say Happy Christmas, but only to be polite, the rest of the year they couldn't give a rats :shrug: I hate cooking xmas dinner, I hate turkey so I won't buy it, OH sulks all day till we go to his mothers n she makes him a turkey sandwhich :sick: this was our first year with Halen so I was a but excited...until he kept us up all friggin night, then cried and slept most of the day, I know he's a baby n can't help it but it's hard to keep upbeat when your so tired you feel ill and yet he keeps crying more n more despite doing everything to cheer him up :shrug: I'm glad I'm in bed and it's all finished!

6. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

7. Sophie1205

Sophie1205 TTC #2

8. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

9. amazed

amazed Mummy of 4 <3

I havent felt it this year... i am glad the day is over and told my hubby i wanna take the tree down tomorrow... i just couldnt get into the spirit this year.... xx

10. DizzyMoo

DizzyMoo Guest

Im same hun i wanna take the tree down, its over with now so i wanna get back to normal whatever normal is

11. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

I'm with you hun, i've tried to be happy but Tom still doesn't really understand it.

Sooner it's 2010 the better.

12. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

:hugs::hugs:
    Yup I was a bit of a misery y'day and feeling even worse today because last night I txt my brother to wish him a merry xmas and was kinda anticipating his reply. Went to bed last night and he hadn't txt back, got up this morn and still nothing. He's 17 and normally a really lovely, well-mannered teenager. I sent him a card and gift voucher for xmas and haven't heard from him. I miss him and wish I got to see more of him :cry: xx