Anyone bought a new mobile phone lately....

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
then returned it?

OH bought me an LG cookie last week for my Easter and I am not liking it at all! I have ALWAYS had Sony Ericssons but made a passing comment a few weeks ago that my phone was pretty past it and needed to get a new one, and that I quite fancied trying an LG Cookie, well OH went and bought me one! Bless him, I have really tried to like it but it takes me about 10 minutes to type out a text!

Sorry about the novel, back to my point! Are you allowed to return a phone simply because you dont like it? Or does there have to be a fault.

I'll keep it if it means an arguement with the teenagers that run our Orange shop!

:dohh:

I think you have a two week period to return them, thats with carphone warehouse not sure about Orange

I think most places have stoped the 2 week return period but try it anyway

We have 2 orange shops within a couple of minutes of each other, I might "test the water" with the one I didnt buy it from to see what they say first!

Depends if its contract or not I think

Well maybe explain that it was a gift, maybe they could at least give you store credit or something?

nope they only return if item is faulty or sold not as described afaik..... then you get 7 days. ( or you do with tmob )

thanks girls, yep wasnt allowed a new one:cry: Going to have to cut my losses and find someone to buy it off me!

**edit as ive just read its PAYG not contract**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->