Anyone buy a "Be Band" from Target??

mkyerby16

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if any of you other ladies have tried the Be Band belly band from Target. I went by the size chart on the back (I'm usually about a size 4) and got the S/M size thinking it should be perfect as I'm usually a size small in most things. Well I got it home and tried it on and it felt kind of uncomfortable. I know it has to be tight enough to hold your pants up, but it seemed a bit too tight. I haven't worn it for long yet to see how it would do as I'm not sure if I want to return it or not. Unfortunately they're in those stupid packages so you can't try them on in the store. I thought about exchanging it for the next size up but it says that's for pre-pregnancy size like 10-16 or something like that (don't have it in front of me at the moment) so I'm worried it would be huge and not do the job. Anyone else have this issue or is it just supposed to be that tight?

Is it one of those bump support bands? In my experience it's definitely better to buy them on the tight size because they stretch and then they keep falling down!

Yeah it's one of those bands to let you wear your pants unbuttoned without anyone knowing... or to make maternity pants that are a little too big stay up. I know it needs to be tight, but if it's uncomfortable it's not worth it to me. It may stretch out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->