Anyone C2 today? Want to be Cycle Buddies?

My cycle is going just fine. I'm CD 14 today, and CM is beginning to build up. Negative today on OPK though. My cycles are 36-38 days though, so it seems like I wait an eternity to O. Luckily, this weekend is busy, busy, busy. At least my mind is not constantly on babies. My 9 year anniversary is coming up this Wednesday, so that's good. Time flies by fast. My son will also be turning 8 on the 27th. Makes me sad, but it's fun to see him grow. Just hoping he doesn't grow too fast. He still likes to hold my hand and let's me hold him every now and then. Sorry that I am talky for some reason, but thank you for asking how my cycle was going. How are things going for you?

Okay, ladies. I got a negative OPK today...not even close to getting a dark line. Yet, I found CM with a streak of blood in my underwear????? I've never seen this before! The CM was pretty pasty. My period ended about 12 days ago, and the blood was bright red. I am CD 17 today, which I normally get my positive around CD 22. What do you think this is???

Before I had my Lap surgery I would spot right around O time. And right before AF also. Do you temp?

Momma: I usually get fertile CM days before I O. My CP is high open and soft for the days leading up to O but on O day my CP changes to Med Soft and open and stays that way for a few days. My CM changes from AF to O day alot...I may get 1 or 2 sets of fertile CM patches before I O. How many months have you been tracking O? Do you always O on CD22?

I've been tracking with OPK's for two years (on and off). I used to just observe CM, until I've experienced this difficulty of conceiving number 3. I'm Catholic and was trained in Natural Family Planning nine years ago. I get my positive OPK pretty close to around CD 22 as my cycles have always been long (32-28 days is my range). My CM build up coincides nicely with the OPK's.

Could just be mid cycle spotting or leftover blood from your AF. Did you take a OPK today? How did it turn out? How is your CM today?

I took an OPK today and there was a second, light, light line. My CM is yellowish and still not very stretchy.

Well hopefully it will change in the next few days. Let me know what your OPK says tomorrow. Have you tried the new Clear Blue Didital ADVANCED. It gives more days of positive OPK's. You get high readings and then a peak reading. So you have longer time frame to BD and you use FMU for it too...which is nice (I dont feel like im doing a PP dance at work trying to hold it!)

I haven't tried that version of CB. I've done the smiley face digital, but I haven't heard of that one. I might check it out next time. Thank you so much for the help!

Welcome! I actually went in to the store to buy the Smiley face one and bought the Advanced digi by accident. It was a good mistake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->