Anyone can see anything?

K

KayKe

Last night I tested with one brand 10 sensitivity test.
Almost immediately there was a second line. Which disappeared after 10 minutes (was written on the test, results are valid 1-3 minutes after poas).
Me and DH got very excited(he saw the line too).

This morning I retested, with a 10 sens test, but other brand.

There kinda was something, but I think it's in my head. DH kinda also saw something, but unsure. When completely dried, got negative.

Tonight I again woke up at 4am to pee. Am moody. Exhausted. And feeling generally bleaah.

Am attaching a test from this morning.

Thought I was 12dpo, but now am starting to think I might be 8-9.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 64
I think I see something then I don't see it.... Fingers x u get ur bfp soon xx

I think I see something then I don't see it.... Fingers x u get ur bfp soon xx

Steph, thank you for your reply :D

Same with me: I see it. Then I don't.
I think hallucinations in my case are very real :D As with all ladies who are desperate for a bfp which doesn't come!

I'm sure you will get yours soon hun xx xx have you tested again yet??

I'm sure you will get yours soon hun xx xx have you tested again yet??

Hugs!

I hope so too... Was sure I was going to get af, but not yet here...

Tested again.
Update on

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...all-11th-cycle-low-sperm-count-one-ovary.html

I am not believing anything until I see two big fat lines! :D

I still don't know...?

Posted pics in pregnancy test pictures...

Had two very questionable faint positives... And just now, same brand (evening pee) very clear negative.

:(

Drives me crazy, but I better wait till af is due on the 12th..!

Feeling pooh so haven't been on much:(

Laura, how are you?

Spotted a few times earlier today but still nothing... Idk what's going on. I give up, lol. Took my last test tonight cause I couldn't wait until the morning and it was negative. Guess I'll wait and see if af shows in Feb.

Spotted a few times earlier today but still nothing... Idk what's going on. I give up, lol. Took my last test tonight cause I couldn't wait until the morning and it was negative. Guess I'll wait and see if af shows in Feb.

Same here - I give up :D All the symptoms dissapeared, except for being thirsty and boobs getting huge!

I will let you know after the 12...

Same here - I give up :D All the symptoms dissapeared, except for being thirsty and boobs getting huge!

I still have all symptoms but I'm now three days late. No af and no spotting, lots of stretchy ewcm. Not sure what's going on... Trying to wait till I'm a week late before testing again. I may buy some tests today, idk. :shrug:

I still have all symptoms but I'm now three days late. No af and no spotting, lots of stretchy ewcm. Not sure what's going on... Trying to wait till I'm a week late before testing again. I may buy some tests today, idk. :shrug:

I think I'm out:( Started spotting today and I'm sure it's af.

Gutted.

But at least I'm not going crazy anymore from not knowing...

I was sure it was it this month... Perhaps it was a chemical with all those tests... Tested today and it was negative. It hurts...

Good luck to you! Hope you will get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->