Anyone can't wait to be further along?

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
It seems like everytime I bump up to the next week- I'm like okay only six more days til I'm the next week up. Maybe once I get to second tri and am showing I'll chill out :rofl:

I'm exactly the same. I only turned 11 weeks yesterday, but am already counting down to 12 weeks so my scan date arrives lol.

Cx

Lol yer im the same....wishing my life away,

I did it with all of them until they were born if im honest xxxxxxx

I want to enjoy being pregnant as I missed it terribly after my son was born havin the belly and all and feeling the kicky so my thinkin is that maybe once the pregnancy is evident and not just a kidney bean : ) I'll relish in it! right now i'm just waiting til november 3rd for my appt and u/s

me me me, i do it all the time, saying oh sunday il be 8wks, oh next sun il be 9 wks. ha ha

Yep, counting the days away! I'm hoping I'll stop counting so much once I've had the 12 week scan.

Believe me girls once the drag of 1st tri is over and you hit 2nd tri it'll start whizzing by like theres no tomorrow!!

i hear 3rd tri is a real drag though and panic time is that true polo

im the same, i feel like 1st tri is dragging along so much but as Polo said as soon as we get into 2nd tri it'll fly by.

I was the same, couldnt wait to get to 12 weeks. I wanna get to 13 weeks and be in second tri then ill be happy :D

ha ha im the same im only counting though coz i cant wait for this m/s to leave! xx

me too, wish i was in the 12 wk, i know i shouldnt wish it away, but due to a m/c early this year im worried! we havent told anyone only parents and im dying to tell the world!!!!!!

Im the same wishing I was 13 weeks etc. I hot 12 weeks tomorrow and thats a good feeling!

I am kind of not as anxious to get further as I have been in the past. I am excited to have baby develop more and have a ultrasound (scan). Oh, and I have a layer of fat that makes me look like I was at 5 months with my first! Plus, the muscle is just saying "okay here we go again!" :rofl:

I can't wait until I have an actual bump and can tell everyone, instead of this horrible bloated, feeling HUGE and nobody knowing anything. But mainly I want to get far enough along to really feel secure and safe that things are ok and the baby's ok.

Im the same way , I just cant wait untill I can feel my baby kick me for the first time.

I love feeling the baby move- it was my favorite thing last time! Aww, I'm gonna cry!

Im counting the days untill the first movements lol! cant wait until it is kicking in my bump

Yeah I TOTALLY get where you're all coming from and I ONLY turned 5 weeks yesterday, just feel like I'm wishing my life away and its going so slowly. I also am keen to get past 7 weeks because that's when I had my ectopic pregnancy last year.
Every day seems like a mini-milestone at the moment

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"